The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Red Lanterns/Warrior/Guy Gardner
FLASHCHAT

Red Lanterns

Old 07-18-2007, 06:09 AM   #26
Green_Lantern #052

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy Gardner View Post
Would be happy to teach you. I'm a regular instructor at the School of Hard Knocks.[/b]
Where is this school at? Will Dirillium credits be ok for monetary purposes?

Another qustion, as of the last few months a "Bizzaro Guy Gardner" Has been in my sector once every 2 weeks, handing my ass to me on a silver platter. Each time I barley defeat him, always by getting him too near a black hole. But he always escapes once every 2 weeks. Can you help me ether perma-kill him or find a way to imprison him forever? Here is a picture of him
Thanks as always; Green Lantern #0052.1
P.S Your world is strange to me, can you please explain why the cat must rip out the little girl's tongue in this cartoon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-FQFx2CkHg

Last edited by Green_Lantern #052; 07-18-2007 at 09:06 PM.
Old 07-23-2007, 07:26 AM   #27
Guy Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Lantern #052 View Post
Another qustion, as of the last few months a "Bizzaro Guy Gardner" Has been in my sector once every 2 weeks, handing my ass to me on a silver platter. Each time I barley defeat him, always by getting him too near a black hole. But he always escapes once every 2 weeks. Can you help me ether perma-kill him or find a way to imprison him forever? Here is a picture of him
Thanks as always; Green Lantern #0052.1
I hear he's weak to repeated punches to the face. There's only one Guy.

Quote:
P.S Your world is strange to me, can you please explain why the cat must rip out the little girl's tongue in this cartoon? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-FQFx2CkHg
Well, there's no vouching for good parenting these days.
Old 07-23-2007, 04:18 PM   #28
Green_Lantern #052

need it be my fist, or the construct of the green one ok? and what about the training?
Old 07-27-2007, 02:19 AM   #29
G'nortDoggie88

Guy, this is G'nort. You haven't returned my calls, but how are 'ya?
Old 07-27-2007, 03:50 AM   #30
Guy Gardner

Quote:
need it be my fist, or the construct of the green one ok? and what about the training?
Either would do, or your boot in a pinch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'nortDoggie88 View Post
Guy, this is G'nort. You haven't returned my calls, but how are 'ya?
How the hell are you, Dog Face? Last I saw of you, you were mopping up what was left of your world's people.... any luck? Still being a good Guardian lap dog, I hope.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:03 AM   #31
GLJIMT

Quote:

How the hell are you, Dog Face? Last I saw of you, you were mopping up what was left of your world's people.... any luck? Still being a good Guardian lap dog, I hope.
wow... That doesnt sound like the Guy I know, did you take some zanex before logging in?

My Question:

When you where a women...........

Did you "take care of yourself"
Old 07-27-2007, 04:35 AM   #32
Green_Lantern #052

Dear Guy Gardner,
Would you sign on to the "Guy Gardner" Series? Here is the titles of the movies you would be doing:
Guy Gardner and the Sorcerer's Stone
Guy Gardner and the Chamber of Secrets
Guy Gardner and the prisoner of azkaban
Guy Gardner and the Goblet of Fire
Guy Gardner and the Order of the Phoenix
Guy Gardner and the Half-Blood Prince
Guy Gardner and the deathly hallows
Heck, we even have a fourm on that right now http://www.thegreenlanterncorps.com/...read.php?t=381

Wow, the punches do work on bizzaro guy! He can barely stand them. Point is he is dead. Now I have to fight Harry-Lax, but thats cool
Old 08-03-2007, 02:05 AM   #33
GuyGardnerReborn

Are you ever going to beat the crap outta batman....he's makeing you look bad......
Old 08-03-2007, 04:18 AM   #34
G'nortDoggie88

Guy Gardner, when are you going to be the star of Green Lantern? I think you're way better than Hal or Kyle.
Old 08-03-2007, 04:48 AM   #35
Guy Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLJIMT View Post
When you where a women...........

Did you "take care of yourself"
You mean my spell as "Gal" Gardner? That's between me and "Lovejoy," this Brazilian toy that Fire let me borr -- what are you talking about? Get outta here with crap questions like that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green_Lantern #052
Dear Guy Gardner,
Would you sign on to the "Guy Gardner" Series? Here is the titles of the movies you would be doing:
No. Good luck with Bizarro Gardner, though, and keep those punches to the face coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyGardnerReborn
Are you ever going to beat the crap outta batman....he's makeing you look bad......
Last I checked the scorecard I still had one up on Bats. Was a full moon over Gotham, courtesy of your favorite guy...

Quote:
Originally Posted by G'nortDoggie88
Guy Gardner, when are you going to be the star of Green Lantern? I think you're way better than Hal or Kyle.
Law of averages 'sez my time is coming soon! Every dog has his day... except for G'nort. Sorry.
Old 08-03-2007, 05:00 AM   #36
GLJIMT

Guy, What the Hell actually happened to your Warrior powers, perhaps you can explain better then Geoff did.

As far as I can tell HAL came back and bitch smacked your ass back into a nobody that needs a ring. How do you feel about that. HALs Ressurection caused you to be LAME!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:55 AM   #37
Green_Lantern #052

Dear Guy Gardner
we have a problem

Please save us ; ;
Old 08-06-2007, 05:57 AM   #38
PowerRingE3

Guy, you know what its like to wear the Sinestro ring, REJOIN THE FORCE!!!

Last edited by PowerRingE3; 08-06-2007 at 06:00 AM.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:18 AM   #39
Parrylakks
Comte de la Fere

Teen Lantern isn't really a problem... its outside of continuity and may help bring some noobs to the real GL series. See, you've got to look at the silver lining.
Old 08-10-2007, 03:57 AM   #40
lanternut
Alpha-Lantern

Send a message via MSN to lanternut

Hi Guy,
Long time fan, first time replier...

My question is, I've been waiting for your return since the end of Warrior. I was just wondering when you actually planned on fighting anything. Having really seen much in GL or GLC.

I'm just gettin a little bored and then I see ya all chained up in GL#22. Feels like I'm watchin Superman Returns and Your starring in it...
lanternut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #41
Golddragon71

Guy, you think that poser Clone of you might get pulled into Sin's gang of idiots?
you gonna wipe the floor with him yourself or let Canary and any other old JLI gals have their shots at him?
Old 08-18-2007, 11:16 PM   #42
Guy Gardner

Quote:
Guy, What the Hell actually happened to your Warrior powers, perhaps you can explain better then Geoff did.

As far as I can tell HAL came back and bitch smacked your ass back into a nobody that needs a ring. How do you feel about that. HALs Ressurection caused you to be LAME!
Let little Harold be the Guardians' choir boy for a while, I say. What goes around comes around......

Quote:
Dear Guy Gardner
we have a problem

Please save us ; ;
Ugh, I'll thank my blessings I won't live to see the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerRingE3 View Post
Guy, you know what its like to wear the Sinestro ring, REJOIN THE FORCE!!!
I don't need a yellow ring to inspire fear, bud. Though....having one for a while was kind of cool, wasn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanternut View Post
Hi Guy,
Long time fan, first time replier...

My question is, I've been waiting for your return since the end of Warrior. I was just wondering when you actually planned on fighting anything. Having really seen much in GL or GLC.

I'm just gettin a little bored and then I see ya all chained up in GL#22. Feels like I'm watchin Superman Returns and Your starring in it...
I didn't see the two-part documentary "Guy Gardner: Collateral Damage" in your list there, kiddo! My shit-kicking has and will become legendary in the place we call the DCU.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:17 AM   #43
GLJIMT

Quote:
Let little Howard be the Guardians' choir boy for a while, I say. What goes around comes around......
What? Who's Howard? or did you mean Harold, the one who bitch smacked your Warrior powers out of you
Old 09-04-2007, 04:09 AM   #44
Guy Gardner

Quote:
What? Who's Howard? or did you mean Harold, the one who bitch smacked your Warrior powers out of you
You've got a real mouth on you, you know that?
Old 09-04-2007, 04:11 AM   #45
GLJIMT

Quote:
You've got a real mouth on you, you know that?
hey I'm not the one who got bitch smacked now am I (nor did I ever have a furry little stupid sidekick with a ' in his name)
Old 09-13-2007, 07:26 PM   #46
Satyrquaze

Dear Guy,

Who by your estimation is the Green Lantern (currently alive) who requires the most "back-up" or simply doesn't apply themselves as much as they could, or simply just doesn't get the whole Green lantern thing all together?

Basically, who is the worst GL?

Thanks,

Curious About the Corps.
Old 09-23-2007, 02:48 AM   #47
Guy Gardner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyrquaze View Post
Dear Guy,

Who by your estimation is the Green Lantern (currently alive) who requires the most "back-up" or simply doesn't apply themselves as much as they could, or simply just doesn't get the whole Green lantern thing all together?

Basically, who is the worst GL?

Thanks,

Curious About the Corps.
Worst GL? G'nort is still the hairiest, mangiest worthless GL I've ever had the misfortune of having to work with.

Quote:
hey I'm not the one who got bitch smacked now am I (nor did I ever have a furry little stupid sidekick with a ' in his name)
I... eh, never got bitch-smacked. And even if I did, I've heard that Superboy Prime punched that sort of thing away.

How's the wife, by the way? I heard she's got only one leg... and folks call her "Eileen."
Old 09-23-2007, 02:55 AM   #48
GLJIMT

Quote:

I... eh, never got bitch-smacked. And even if I did, I've heard that Superboy Prime punched that sort of thing away.

How's the wife, by the way? I heard she's got only one leg... and folks call her "Eileen."
The SBP out, Guy Gardner is using the SBP Punch out ??

BTW - hows Batman, I here he knocked your lights out one time back in your JLI days

My wife is fine, though she would be much better if you pulled her wooden leg out of your ass and gave it back. But I know how much you like it
Old 09-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #49
Nived

So Guy, I was wondering what you thought of Geoff John's comparrison of You, Hal, John, and Kyle as the Four Musketeers? You know Athos, Porthos, Aramis, and d'Artagnan.

Also which Musketeer would you be (assuming you don't deny the comparrison outright)?
Old 09-23-2007, 01:10 PM   #50
genesistorm

Quote:
Worst GL? G'nort is still the hairiest, mangiest worthless GL I've ever had the misfortune of having to work with.

Quote:
The SBP out, Guy Gardner is using the SBP Punch out ??

BTW - hows Batman, I here he knocked your lights out one time back in your JLI days

My wife is fine, though she would be much better if you pulled her wooden leg out of your ass and gave it back. But I know how much you like it
LOL, guys!