Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SOS...Costume help...Wizard World Philly!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS...Costume help...Wizard World Philly!

I'm going to WW Philly for one day only, Friday, June 17. I need costume suggestions. I'm a big dude...6'1". 350 lbs. I went as Arthur dent 2 years ago, need something easy and fun cheap is a plus, I want to spend my money on sketches... What say y'all?

I just bought a black suit at a thrift store that fits me reasonably well...any ideas that might incorporate that would be cool, as long as I don't destroy the suit. (it's just pants and a jacket...)

Here's an idea.

Sylent and I saw this guy at SDCC and thought his costume was awesome. Instead of Optimus, it's probably better if you wrote Megatron.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

LOL! If you go for the Megatron costume, get a cardboard poster tube and rubberband it around your arm for the blaster.

Comment

Update in first post

Comment

go as a man in black.

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Originally posted by mrjasontodd View Post
            go as a man in black.
            do it!!! find some tiny ass little gun to use at the noisy cricket or whatever it was called from the first movie

I feel stupid and contagious.

Comment

That or you can go as a member of the Crazy 88 from Kill Bill. You'll just need to find a black mask and a toy sword.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                That or you can go as a member of the Crazy 88 from Kill Bill. You'll just need to find a black mask and a toy sword.

I kinda like that idea, that option is open. More suggestions though...I've got a week to put something together.

Comment

5 days, no one has any suggestions?

Comment

They already gave you suggestions!!

here's another..
                    go as any of the guys from Reservoir Dogs just get a toy gun..
                    Mr. White
                    Mr. Pink
                    Mr. Orange
                    Mr. Blonde
                    Mr. Brown
                    Mr. Blue

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

I walked around the costume shop and pondered costumes and decided on The Penguin. I like the results, and I made the local news website.
                      Attached Files

Comment

cool

http://www.twitter.com/TheOtherMarioC

Comment

Working...
                        X