No announcement yet.

Hal Jordan And The Green Lantern Corps #7 *Preview/Spoilers*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be honest, I love all the actions and dynamics and emotions, but there's a glaring thorn on my side.

No matter how long and detailed Sinestro schemes, Hal is always capable of wrecking it up within days, with nothing except his raw power and attitude, it's annoying. It's like seeing a company spending decades to establish itself, only to be "bought" and taken part by someone with a big account, because he can.
    :Gray Lantern the True Neutral:

Cyberium of Sector 614, you foresee great HOPE in our future.

Comment

Originally posted by Cyberium View Post
      I'll be honest, I love all the actions and dynamics and emotions, but there's a glaring thorn on my side.

No matter how long and detailed Sinestro schemes, Hal is always capable of wrecking it up within days, with nothing except his raw power and attitude, it's annoying. It's like seeing a company spending decades to establish itself, only to be "bought" and taken part by someone with a big account, because he can.
      But isn't that just the way of all superhero comics? Aren't villains CONSTANTLY planning and scheming and then having it all come crashing down when the hero of the piece barrels through? I mean, it isn't always SIMPLE for the hero to triumph, but how often does a villain plan and scheme and actually ACHIEVE their goals long-term in superhero comics? It seems like the ONLY time that happens is when it is revealed after the fact that they succeeded in some secret long-term goal...right before the hero belatedly figures it out and wrecks it.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kane2814 View Post
          And can we finally get some sort of resolution to what made the GL's disappear in the first place? I don't need a whole storyline, honestly just a few lines where someone figured it out would be cool - just so we can move on.
          I'm wondering if they will tie it in Rebirth storyline, though I doubt that was the plan all along. They could just say Mr Oz or Manhattan or whoever pulled them out of the timeline in one of his experiments or in order to "weaken" the heroes. And now that they are searching for Hope and the Blue Lanterns, it would make sense, but we'll see I guess.

I figure most the the Rebirth followup will take place on Earth, leaving the Hal/GLC book to do its own thing, maybe a tie in issue at best, but I don't know.

Comment

Working...
          X