The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Blogs > mrjasontodd
FLASHCHAT

Rate this Entry

Test Test 1-2... 1-2

Posted 07-08-2009 at 06:44 PM by mrjasontodd

So this will be my home for all of my SDCC reports. The GL related stuff will get put in the appropriate forums, but all of the other rubbish will get put in this blog for simple, organized reporting.

I go to many conventions in any given year and this year or '10 is not looking any differently so maybe i'll just post ALL of my con coverage in this blog.

The reason I go to so many conventions is because I am a (pretend) writer and want to get to put faces to the names of many of the Indy publishers' editors so when I hit them with the pitch they will hopefully remember me from either me just being awesome and buying drinks or from my being at cons in every corner of the US and talking to them.

I am a big fan of familiarity building good relationships. Heck, thats how I got to know Shane Davis.

Anyway, one of the projects I am working on (and will get the farthest IMO) is La Famiglia Targia with JC Grande (Image Comics's Monster Hunter) and tentative covers by Louis Small Jr (Vampirella, Codename: Knockout). I cant really talk about it until I officvially begin pitching it in Spring '10 but I will say that I am paying for three complete issues and tons of sketches and turn arounds and plot synopsis to put into a well bound pitch packet.

Thats enough out of me for this blog. Take care.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 927 Comments 0 Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments