The Green Lantern Corps Message Board

Go Back   The Green Lantern Corps Message Board > Green Lanternverse > Other Comics
FLASHCHAT

Miscellaneous GL Comics

Old 01-31-2021, 04:13 PM   #1
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Default Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Hawkman

DC has never known what to do with these three characters, who don't quite seem able to carry ongoings.

So they should put them in that JSA title. They have fans and could boost its sales.

You know, that title they said four years ago they were going launch any minute now.
Trey Strain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:56 AM   #2
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

The JSA title you claimed was bringing them to modern day from the past? That Didio and Lee low-key confirmed on some other message board?

Hawkman will likely be in a new JSA title, Green Arrow is in Bendis' new Justice League. I think a second Justice League title would be best for some of the 2nd and 3rd stringers but it's hard enough for DC to make the main JL title sell enough without gimmick after gimmick. Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Captain Atom, Firestorm... they should all be on an extended roster or secondary team with a few others.

The best League in my opinion was the Justice League Unlimited cartoon. They had characters from every corner.
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #3
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

You're still trolling me? STILL? Even after I pledged a billion dollars for you to launch your public domain super-hero comic? Well, I'm sorry to have to do this, but I'm withdrawing my pledge.

Yes, you are the John Steinbeck of comics. I acknowledge that, as someday the whole world will. But there's such a thing as gratitude. Learn what that means, and abide in it.

After your countless fans compensate you for this loss, you need to feel gratitude toward them. Don't take the attitude that you're entitled to the money they throw at you, as tempted as you will be to think so.
Old 02-15-2021, 04:54 PM   #4
Ωmega Man
Guardian of the Universe

You devote whole posts to talking shit, I still talked about the characters you presented in the thread title. Doesn't change the fact you claimed to have inside sources about a JSA book that was never gonna happen LOL

I'm grateful for everything I've got. If you had a fan, positive review, etc. you might learn something about gratitude yourself.
Ωmega Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 04:22 PM   #5
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Besides being out $1 billion, you're back on Ignore again.