Thank you fuck you bye
TazzMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 12:51 PM   #5927
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
Rip collin powel.._.. Politics aside hes one of the best military guys
Yep. Died from COVID complications at the age of 84.

He was actually much more moderate than others in his place and wasn’t afraid to challenge W. when he disagreed. I always thought he was a classy warrior.

Last edited by Space Cop; 10-18-2021 at 01:18 PM.
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2021, 12:54 PM   #5928
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

RIP!!! I feel like if not for his involvement with the Bush admin, he probably would have had a much better legacy overall.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/18/polit...ies/index.html

Colin Powell, the first Black US secretary of state whose leadership in several Republican administrations helped shape American foreign policy in the last years of the 20th century and the early years of the 21st, has died from complications from Covid-19, his family said on Facebook. He was 84.

"General Colin L. Powell, former U.S. Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, passed away this morning due to complications from Covid 19," the Powell family wrote on Facebook.

"We have lost a remarkable and loving husband, father, grandfather and a great American," they said, noting he was fully vaccinated.
Old 10-18-2021, 02:13 PM   #5929
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Space Cop View Post

Yep. Died from COVID complications at the age of 84.

He was actually much more moderate than others in his place and wasn’t afraid to challenge W. when he disagreed. I always thought he was a classy warrior.
Yep. I was still in hs during the first term of bush even my grandmother who was hardcore left said had powel run she vote for him

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 10-18-2021, 05:02 PM   #5930
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Powell lied to the United Nations to justify our bullshit invasion of Iraq. That was a tragedy. But at least he had the decency to regret it. I wonder how many public figures who are lying about Covid-19 vaccines and the 2020 election being "stolen" will ever have the decency to regret it.
Old 10-18-2021, 05:07 PM   #5931
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
Powell lied to the United Nations to justify our bullshit invasion of Iraq. That was a tragedy. But at least he had the decency to regret it. I wonder how many public figures who are lying about Covid-19 vaccines and the 2020 election being "stolen" will ever have the decency to regret it.
Well i as a new republican dont think the election was stolen please dont lump me with those nutjobs. For years we were told to never assume about minorities For being gangsterxs illegal or terrorist based on there race because thats what the far left is doing just like how far right is being idiotic. Im very moderate as a republican. The real rational non qanon republicans are becoming a minority . To label all republicans including the ones who dont believe in election fraud or jan 6 riot as white supremesists and trators is wrong. Between you and me im just sick of hearing about it honestly.

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-18-2021 at 05:11 PM.
Old 10-18-2021, 10:05 PM   #5932
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
Moisture Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Purple View Post
Haha this is fantastic. Thanks for sharing!
Old 10-18-2021, 10:07 PM   #5933
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
Moisture Farmer

And good riddance to Powell. The country needs fewer of guys like him selling out our military and our nation.
Old 10-19-2021, 01:15 AM   #5934
Space Cop
The Dandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
And good riddance to Powell. The country needs fewer of guys like him selling out our military and our nation.
In what way. You mean in calling the war unjustified after the fact or is there something else I'm forgetting? W. issued a very positive statement:

Quote:
Laura and I are deeply saddened by the death of Colin Powell. He was a great public servant, starting with his time as a soldier during Vietnam. Many Presidents relied on General Powell’s counsel and experience. He was National Security Adviser under President Reagan, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff under my father and President Clinton, and Secretary of State during my Administration. He was such a favorite of Presidents that he earned the Presidential Medal of Freedom – twice. He was highly respected at home and abroad. And most important, Colin was a family man and a friend. Laura and I send Alma and their children our sincere condolences as they remember the life of a great man.

Last edited by Space Cop; 10-19-2021 at 01:18 AM.
Space Cop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 08:58 PM   #5935
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainme...medium=custom7

Leslie Bricusse, the man behind songs such as Candyman and Pure Imagination from the hit film Willy Wonka, has died at the age of 90.

His friend Dame Joan Collins described him as "one of the giant songwriters of our time".

Bricusse had a prolific career with songwriting credits including Talk to the Animals from Doctor Dolittle.

He also penned the lyrics to Bond song Goldfinger - together with Anthony Newley - and You Only Live Twice.
Old 10-20-2021, 12:29 AM   #5936
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/10/2...stopher-ayres/

American voice actor Christopher Ayres has passed away. The tragic news was announced by his girlfriend Krystal LaPorte. He was known as the voice of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z Kai.

The late star had also gained prominence for his work in Gantz as Kei Kurono, Prince Soma from Black Butler, and Shingen Takeda from the Sengoku Basara series. He was aged 56 at the time of his death.
Old 10-20-2021, 08:46 PM   #5937
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

It seems that Brian Laundrie is dead. It was just barely possible he was alive, but I thought it a lot more likely that he had committed suicide immediately after arriving in the park. Yes, even though Dawg the Redneck Bounty Hunter found a "fresh campfire" and was getting all kinds of great tips about sightings on his hotline.

The man interviewed here confirms something else I've suspected. It's that Gabby Petito was involved with Laundrie only because he was unemployed and thus able to take part in her "van life" presentations on YouTube. The whole thing was fake, especially the portrayal of them as being deliriously happy.

She was exploring a business opportunity, and he was tagging along because he had nothing else to do and was getting laid.

Her desire to keep up the pretense was probably what prevented her from being honest with the police who questioned her.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/suff...report/818365/
Old 10-20-2021, 09:23 PM   #5938
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Let me hasten to add that I'm not blaming the victim here. Laundrie had enough issues that he couldn't hold a job, and I imagine he would have ended up in prison if he had never met Petito. But Petito had some issues too. Laundrie might have figured out that he was just a prop for her and resented it.
Old 10-20-2021, 11:18 PM   #5939
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey Strain View Post
It seems that Brian Laundrie is dead. It was just barely possible he was alive, but I thought it a lot more likely that he had committed suicide immediately after arriving in the park. Yes, even though Dawg the Redneck Bounty Hunter found a "fresh campfire" and was getting all kinds of great tips about sightings on his hotline.

The man interviewed here confirms something else I've suspected. It's that Gabby Petito was involved with Laundrie only because he was unemployed and thus able to take part in her "van life" presentations on YouTube. The whole thing was fake, especially the portrayal of them as being deliriously happy.

She was exploring a business opportunity, and he was tagging along because he had nothing else to do and was getting laid.

Her desire to keep up the pretense was probably what prevented her from being honest with the police who questioned her.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/suff...report/818365/
Guys a coward and a pos . Fuck him and Fuck his parents. Parents knew where he was and should be charged

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 10-22-2021, 02:09 PM   #5940
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

Terrible news. RIP to Ms. Hutchins and condolences to her family & friends, and poor Alec Baldwin too. I can't imagine what an accident like that would do to his psyche.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/a...49vULmPdUawvIg
Old 10-22-2021, 02:20 PM   #5941
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
Terrible news. RIP to Ms. Hutchins and condolences to her family & friends, and poor Alec Baldwin too. I can't imagine what an accident like that would do to his psyche.

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/a...49vULmPdUawvIg
This was during a film correct? Reminds me of brandon lee where a real bullet was used instead of a blank.

Thank you fuck you bye
Old 10-22-2021, 03:03 PM   #5942
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://news.yahoo.com/einar-award-w...hssrp_catchall

Award-winning Swedish rapper Einar has been shot and killed in Stockholm at the age of 19.

The artist – real name was Nils Kurt Erik Einar Gronberg – was one of Sweden’s most popular rappers.

Per Reuters, no arrests have been made so far. The shooting took place on Thursday (21 October) in the Swedish capital’s upmarket suburb of Hammarby Sjostad.

In an incident last year, Einar was assaulted and abducted by rival rappers, whom it was determined had links with a Stockholm-based gang.

Several people were charged for their roles in the kidnapping and sentenced to prison, including the Swedish rapper Yasin Byn.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:04 PM   #5943
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TazzMission View Post
This was during a film correct? Reminds me of brandon lee where a real bullet was used instead of a blank.
Yes, and people have been making comparisons to Brandon Lee, which caused the creation of laws to stop this sort of thing from ever happening again. It was a prop accident, but still terrible regardless.
Old 10-22-2021, 03:13 PM   #5944
TazzMission
Guardian of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
Yes, and people have been making comparisons to Brandon Lee, which caused the creation of laws to stop this sort of thing from ever happening again. It was a prop accident, but still terrible regardless.
Guh i cant even imagine how Baldwin feels. Horrible tragedy

Thank you fuck you bye

Last edited by TazzMission; 10-22-2021 at 03:16 PM.
Old 10-22-2021, 04:37 PM   #5945
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://www.aol.com/peter-scolari-ne...162921150.html

Peter Scolari, who rose to stardom on the brilliant-but-canceled “Bosom Buddies” alongside Tom Hanks, died Friday morning at age 66 of cancer, after a two-year illness.

His death was confirmed by his manager Ellen Lubin Sanitsky at Wright Entertainment.

Scolari was a prolific actor, both on television and on Broadway. He won an Emmy for his portrayal of Tad Horvath on “Girls,” the father of Hannah (Lena Dunham). In 1987-1989, he was nominated three times for supporting actor Emmys for his role as Michael Harris on “Newhart,” Bob Newhart’s beloved CBS comedy.

Scolari was working until recently, and was frequently featured on the recently concluded second season of “Evil,” as Bishop Thomas Marx.
Old 10-22-2021, 07:06 PM   #5946
Trey Strain
Guardian of the Universe

Someone else who was killed by a prop gun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon-Erik_Hexum
Old 10-22-2021, 09:03 PM   #5947
Big Daddy Dave Skywalker
Moisture Farmer

Leave it to Hollywood to not know what they are doing with basic firearm safety. Simple muzzle control, even on a prop firearm. They cant even get make believe right. Morons.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM   #5948
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-59032751

The US actor James Michael Tyler, who most famously starred as Gunther in Friends, has died aged 59.

Tyler passed away peacefully at his home in Los Angeles on Sunday morning, a statement from his manager said.

"If you met him once you made a friend for life," it said. "[He] is survived by his wife, Jennifer Carno, the love of his life."

Tyler was diagnosed with advanced prostate cancer in 2018 which later spread to his bones.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM   #5949
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://www.boston.com/sports/media/...g-expert-dies/

Bob Neumeier, the affable broadcaster known as “Neumy” to legions of sports fans familiar with his work at Ch. 4, as a host on WEEI, or as a horse racing expert for NBC, died Saturday at age 70.

His wife Michele said he had suffered from congestive heart failure and heart disease. He had been in hospice care for the past eight weeks.

“He was a fiercely private person,’’ said Michele Ucci during a phone conversation Sunday afternoon. “He did not want anyone to know these last eight weeks except a few people, family and a couple of friends. He just said, ‘When I go, you know what? Everyone can know.’ This is that time. I took care of him for eight weeks, and Saturday was very hard, but he’s at peace now.”
Old Today, 01:39 AM   #5950
Mister.Weirdo
Guardian of the Universe

https://usdaynews.com/celebrities/ce...n-death-cause/

We are deeply saddened to inform you that the great actress who played in The Secrets of Isis has passed away on October 22, 2021. Joanna Cameron’s cause of death was revealed by Joanna Pang Atkins.

Joanna Kara Cameron was born on September 20, 1951, in Vail, Colorado. While at college, she became friends with Linda Hope, the daughter of Bob Hope.

When Cameron was introduced to the famous comedian, Bob cast her in the film How to Commit Marriage in 1969. This led to a series of film and television roles throughout the 1970s.