Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Pay Girls To Play Games With You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Girls To Play Games With You

If you're an avid online gamer chances are you sign onto, say, Xbox Live most nights and jump into a game of Modern Warfare or Gears of War with either your friends or some random players. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say the majority of gamers you encounter are dudes, and probably immature dudes at that. What if you could pay a bit of cash to play Modern Warfare with an attractive girl? Or maybe relax with a casual game of checkers while you video chat with said female? A new social service launching tomorrow, March 23, called GameCrush (www.GameCrush.com) is hoping there are gamers out there willing to pay for the opportunity to play with girls.

On GameCrush, guys are Players and girls are PlayDates. Players pay to play and PlayDates get paid to play. Guys can browse PlayDate profiles (there are currently around 1,200), view photos, and even chat with girls for free. Publicityhazard's turn ons include vibrating controllers, for instance, and is turned off by three red lights. Once you find a gal you fancy you send her a game invite and if she accepts you get six to ten minutes of one-on-one gaming time. PlayDates have the ability to block any guy they want for any reason. When the service launches tomorrow it will only support the Xbox 360 and a few casual games hosted on the GameCrush website, but there are plans to add PlayStation 3, Wii, and World of Warcraft support as soon as possible.

You must be 18 or over to create a GameCrush account -- it's being touted as the first social site for adult gamers. It's not an explicitly explicit service, but PlayDates set their gaming mood to either "flirty" or "dirty." What the two of you chat about is entirely up to you. Signing up is free, but you must purchase credits in order to get your game on. For $8.25 you get 500 credits, which is enough for one game (400 credits) and a 100 credit tip at the end. An Xbox Live game will last 10 minutes, while a casual Flash game will get you six minutes of face time with your PlayDate. That's literal face time, because you can video chat with your lady while playing a casual Flash game. Again, what goes on in that video chat is up to you and your PlayDate. GameCrush says it modeled its pricing structure after the cost of buying a girl a drink at a bar. In a bar, you're basically buying the opportunity to chat a girl up. GameCrush is hoping players will look at their service the same way.
    article: http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/107/1079073p1.html

site: Game Crush

So, basically you're paying a site/girl to play video games with you and maybe getting a dirty word or two from her.

I wish I could get paid to play games with people.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Oh, that's just a whole damn new level of sad...

Comment

This will make millions Im sure. Seriously where do I sign up for jobs like this.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Seems just as weird as paying for phone sex, but this will probably last longer...and you could always pause the game....

Comment

I cant believe men are this sad that they have to resort to paying a woman to play with them and not even sexually. This is literally paying for blue balls.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

PATHETIC!
            I Make my Own T-Shirts

Comment

I pay for my girlfriends xbox live does that count?

Comment

Gamers arent That Desperate

Comment

sales figures will tell the tale

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

That's just wrong.

Comment

Unbelievable. Hot women can make money doing anything.

Comment

Thats my favorite part....a majority of hot girls won't be sitting inside playing games....they will be outside.....being hot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                          Thats my favorite part....a majority of hot girls won't be sitting inside playing games....they will be outside.....being hot.
                          too true

Comment

Ah, the internet, showing me that there are always worse people thann me out there.

Comment

I hope that every single person who pays for this service has an older brother somewhere in the world who will find out, come find them and beat the ever living shit out of them until they get better.

Or maybe I should just hope that they see a therapist or something...

I'm not sure.

Comment

Working...
                              X