Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Just RED HEADS!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I've never been in a serious and long term relationship with anyone other than redheads... They are my true weakness... My first sex was with a redhead... My wife is a redhead... Jessica Rabbit is a redhead... Damn!!! Getting all excited just typing 'redhead'... Sorry gang, gotta go!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bOB spelled backwards View Post
            I've never been in a serious and long term relationship with anyone other than redheads... They are my true weakness... My first sex was with a redhead... My wife is a redhead... Jessica Rabbit is a redhead... Damn!!! Getting all excited just typing 'redhead'... Sorry gang, gotta go!!!
            CLEAN UP ON AISLE THREE!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
                Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
                DAMN!!! I just love them... why are they not in my life??
                DAMN!! she's HOT!!

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

• This one's for me !
                  Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post

Comment

• Comment

DAMN!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!
                      gotta go to STALKER mode to find out her name!

Comment

• Originally posted by d3v1lb0y View Post
                        DAMN!! she is BEAUTIFUL!!
                        gotta go to STALKER mode to find out her name!

Notice the "CAUTION" sign. It probably says "Danger" around the 'other side'.

Comment

Notice the "CAUTION" sign. It probably says "Danger" around the 'other side'.
                          She could be TOXIC.. I don't care!! SHE'S HOTT.. hott as in the Kid Rock song!!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• is it just me or does she look like a SEXDOLL!!

Comment

Working...
                                X