Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

The Post Count Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Post Count Thread

Y E S !!!

Congrats Honor Guard
    My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

Originally posted by GLJIMT View Post
      Congrats Honor Guard
      i can't march in time, so i'm gonna need some tutoring ... any hot female honor guards around here ???

Comment

Originally posted by bobservations View Post
        Y E S !!!
        We all are!! I shall be waiting for you to become a Guardian next to me at the Council, brother..

Comment

Originally posted by genesistorm View Post
          We all are!! I shall be waiting for you to become a Guardian next to me at the Council, brother..

please have one of the female guardians keep my council seat warm for me ... there's no need to stock my private guardian room with corn nuts and miller high life ... i've switched to pringles and schlitz malt liquor ...

Comment

please have one of the female guardians keep my council seat warm for me ... there's no need to stock my private guardian room with corn nuts and miller high life ... i've switched to pringles and schlitz malt liquor ...
            Actually we have given the honor to "The Ol' Timer" and he leaks
            My Ketogenic Journey

Comment

lol!

Comment

Yikes bob, with your 10.90 posts per day you'll be surpassing me any day now with my 4.84 posts per day

Comment

It's a race to 600!
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

If you keep to your average that'll be two days for you Mav.

No wait... I was thinking of Genisis' postrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Nived View Post
                      If you keep to your average that'll be two days for you Mav.

No wait... I was thinking of Genisis' postrate.
                      lol yeah.. now I'm kinda' busy with an internship, but in just a couple of weeks I'll be back in full power as the ol' posting machine I was!!

Comment

Also, I'm sure Mav can pull off the 600 posts in less than a day.. can't ya, Mav??

Comment

It feels like I'll never get there. I think my problem is, whenever I post. I post really long paragraphs instead of a couple lines here and there. Maybe it's just cause I wait to say what has been building up about each topic and I let it all out at once. I'm weird like that. I'm a quiet person in general, but get me talking about something, and I don't shut up. Espescially about GL. Ask my wife.... haha

Comment

See what I mean. Blah, blah, blah...

Comment

While I tend to write overly long in the on topic individual comic threads on these off topic discussions its just so easy to drop short comments.

Still I have no idea how Jim and Genesis manage to many posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X