Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

assassin vs assassin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assassin vs assassin

thane krios mass effect

thanes backround and abilities

Thane Krios is a drell assassin, rumored to be the most skilled in the galaxy. Unlike most assassins, who prefer to snipe their targets from a distance, Thane prefers to get up close and kill his target personally, utilizing a mixture of stealth, firearms, hand-to-hand combat and biotic abilities.
    Despite his profession, Thane is a deeply spiritual man who prays for success in his missions, and asks for forgiveness after each kill, even going as far as to ignore those in his immediate vicinity until he is finished doing so. Thane is a possible romantic interest for a female Shepard.

abilities

Throw
    Warp
    Drell Assassin
    Shredder Ammo

VS

DeadShot

thane krios
    15.00%
    deadshot
    85.00%
    TazzMission
    Guardian of the Universe
    Last edited by TazzMission; 02-06-2012, 09:37 AM.
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Thane Krios sounds like the best assassin i've ever herd of

Comment

Deadshot must be pretty damn mysterious, not having any background info whatsoever.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
        Deadshot must be pretty damn mysterious, not having any background info whatsoever.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf Bloodblade View Post
          Thane Krios sounds like the best assassin i've ever herd of
          yea he is! hes one of my ultimate favorite charachters in that franchise

just watch this because the man is awesome

+ YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

Comment

or you know you could throw in his back story yourself if your that upset about it agent purple

Comment

We all know that nobody elses info matters when paired against someone from ME. Come on now AP you know better than this
                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                  or you know you could throw in his back story yourself if your that upset about it agent purple
                  Or the topic creator could apply a modicum of responsibility on his or her part and copy-paste some info so that the voting isn't completely one-sided. My pointing out the complete lack of identity for this "Deadshot" character has nothing to do with being upset.

Comment

I think Bullseye is better than Deadshot and that Mass Effect alien dude.

There is no bias in my answer.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

[QUOTE=projectile;678352]I think Bullseye is better than Deadshot and that Mass Effect alien dude./QUOTE]

This man speaks only the truth.

Comment

Who the fuck is Thane Krios. Sounds like alien aids.

Comment

You can't put up a bio for Deadshot or it'll become apparent how much more awesome he is than this other dude. Lawton all the way; his badassery spans decades.

Comment

Floyd Lawton wins hands down. Especially if they are on "jobs" and he has the time to set up.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                              Floyd Lawton wins hands down. Especially if they are on "jobs" and he has the time to set up.
                              well the thing about thane is he likes to work quietly and move in for the kill up close and personal

Comment

Working...
                              X