Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Idea for the next draft

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
    bond
    q
    villain
    henchman
    vehicle
    gadget 1
    gadget 2

off the top of my head.
    Pretty much yeah. Basically cast a bond film. You either base the story of an existing 007 book which has not been adapted to film yet or you make an original story up.

Oh, and don't forget the Bond girl!
    Originally posted by Caleb Lancaster View Post
    Only if it's the book version.
    So basically, draft a new bond book? Well it's certainly better then doing the tenth hundred hero or villain draft.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• I love how you can complain about doing the same draft over and over yet can't manage to properly articulate and explain your idea so that we could maybe try something different.
      I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• What can I say, I'm Deadpool. The idiot of the GLCMB. Who is bad at typing stuff. Okay, here's my explanation for a Bond draft:

Basically, we would be a drafting a new James Bond film. We could either recast characters such as Bond or Q, or keep Daniel Craig and that teenager who played Q in Skyfall. if you really wanted, you could even cast former Bond actors again, so if you really liked Timothy Dalton for example, you could use him again.

There wouldn't be many limitations on what you could cast, doesn't even need to have James Bond in it. it could be a spin off about Q or a Bond villain. Maybe even a prequel or whatever you want.

So, is that better?
        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
          What can I say, I'm Deadpool. The idiot of the GLCMB. Who is bad at typing stuff. Okay, here's my explanation for a Bond draft:

Basically, we would be a drafting a new James Bond film. We could either recast characters such as Bond or Q, or keep Daniel Craig and that teenager who played Q in Skyfall. if you really wanted, you could even cast former Bond actors again, so if you really liked Timothy Dalton for example, you could use him again.

There wouldn't be many limitations on what you could cast, doesn't even need to have James Bond in it. it could be a spin off about Q or a Bond villain. Maybe even a prequel or whatever you want.

So, is that better?
          No.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• thats why i said beverage draft about a week ago.

It gets from the literature, movie, comic book stuff.

you draft your ideal beverages, be it alcoholic, fruit based. whatever. Its probably a shitty draft but its different.

Comment

• I'd do a beverage draft, just because it is silly. I'd lose miserably, since my whole roster would be non-alcoholic, but what the hey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                For Bond Draft or Villain Draft?
                Or both?
                Both.

Comment

• Yeah, I'd be up for a beverage draft! I love a good drink. My perfect drink would basically be vinegar, but you don't feel ill and choke if you drink it.

And thanks heidey.

Comment

• My body is ready for a Villain Draft

Comment

• Id think the biggest problem with a Bond draft whether we are working under the idea of Bond being a moniker or Bond being a static character. Basically is everyone's Bond going to have to be a white guy with a British accent or are we working under the idea that whoever is the top spy at the moment is 007/ Bond, so he can be Black, Asian, or hell even a woman as we see fit to draft.

Sig made by Zander Yurami

Comment

• Definitely the latter. We're all about diversity here.

Comment

• You just want to cast Idris Elba!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarecrow View Post
                            Id think the biggest problem with a Bond draft whether we are working under the idea of Bond being a moniker or Bond being a static character. Basically is everyone's Bond going to have to be a white guy with a British accent or are we working under the idea that whoever is the top spy at the moment is 007/ Bond, so he can be Black, Asian, or hell even a woman as we see fit to draft.
                            Moniker. That's how I've always thought of him. For the record, I would cast a black man as bond.
                            Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                            You just want to cast Idris Elba!
                            I want to cast Elba too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                              You just want to cast Idris Elba!
                              lol Too easy.

Comment

• All this talk of NSYNC in the TV Thread makes me want to do a 'make a boyband or girl group with comic characters'
                                I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X