Announcement

Collapse

The point of this Forum Section

Some members are a little iffy on what should go in the Games & Humor forum section so.

Trivial games like "the person above you game" should be placed in this forum.

Humor of all kinds also belongs here, like the "Superman has a problem with kinky sex" thread.

What does not belong here would be things like video games, board games. Or humor coming directly out of comic books or discussion of books.

Boardgames and the like would go in the Action Figure and Toys section as could video games, though those could also be posted in the General Forum Section.

also any posts in this Forum Section do not count towards your post count.

Hope that helps!
See more
See less

Idea for the next draft

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
    Ha. I have a choice for that too! But would we vote for the best movie possible with that cast or what would be the truly worst casting choices possible?
    Hmmm... it might be best to not specify, and let the voters decide if they want to honor truly, outrageously awful choices or surprisingly plausible ones.

I've got an idea, though the big problem is that some of my choices might be hard for me to snag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
      Ok I'm willing to run a new Hero Draft, who's in?
      I am.

Comment

• Good to have you back Heide!

Comment

• If I haven't said it already, put me down as ready and willing for the next Hero Draft.

Comment

• I vote for a villain draft next

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• To that I say, "Fur shizzle!"

Comment

• I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• I would like another casting couch draft.

Comment

• How about a draft we haven't done in a while like the Emotional Spectrum draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                        I would like another casting couch draft.
                        a WHAT?!

Comment

• Comment

• I find hero and villains drafts boring myself.

TV superhero draft? Gritty reboot draft? Camp reboot draft?

Political superhero parties draft could be interesting. Like for example I draft the Lib Dems with say James T Kirk as its leader with like Antman as its deputy leader, then "cast" five more regular members. I think that would be pretty cool, interesting, different and appropriate seeing the presidential elections are like next year and we've had the UK general a few months ago. Thoughts? I prefer it as opposed to doing the same old hero, villain and TV/film drafts over and over.
                            Originally posted by IonFan
                            (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                            Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                            Originally posted by Quaker
                            I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• I prefer not to mix politics into my silly drafting fun...especially since we aren't even all in the same country, so our local political references wouldn't necessarily make sense to each other.

We could always go with my idea of recasting movies with all characters played by actors of a different race than before. Could either be funny, or thought provoking...or wildly offensive.
                              Mister Ed
                              Horse of a Different Color
                              Last edited by Mister Ed; 08-24-2015, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                Could be wildly offensive.
                                Already thought of one

Comment

Working...
                                X