Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
    Amy Pond.
    A red-headed Scot will never go to the bottom of any list of mine.

I'll give you Mel, though, as the next most annoying after Donna.

Comment

• Amy was dreadful. And that dim boyfriend of hers particularly pissed me off.
      Originally posted by IonFan
      (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
      Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
      Originally posted by Quaker
      I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• I didn't like Rory. But Amy Pond? Yeah, I wuv her.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
          ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• lol I can't believe Doctor Who is airing tonight and we're all going on about Donna Noble and Amy Pond.
            If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

lol I can't believe Doctor Who is airing tonight and we're all going on about Donna Noble and Amy Pond.
              I'm at a cabin that doesn't get that channel.

Comment

• You poor thing.

Well I went to see it at the cinemas. It was really good, Capaldi is already better than Smith.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't think I've ever heard anyone number them from NuWho on. I've heard people call him Dr. Who (which is actually pretty forgivable since the show and the BBC itself has done that), but pretty much anyone I know who realizes there are multiple actors either numbers them correctly or doesn't try to number them.

Comment

• finally watched it. it was alright i just want it to pick up a bit
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I finally got to watch the first episode of the season tonight. It started your a little rough for me. The sound when he was put to sleep and the car alarm on the carriage were dreadful. It did start to get a little bit better but still, you would think that Clara out of anyone would know what it's like when he regenerates. She jumped into his timeline and was able to see all the regeneration. It wasn't the worst but I hope it gets better.
                        Time,Space and Will Power

Comment

• I felt middling; didn't hate him (in the first two episodes), but didn't love him. Hope he gets a little warmer.

Comment

• i enjoyed episode 2 but its going to take a bit for me to get use to this peter guy
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• I really like Capaldi so far, his first two episodes already rapes the vast majority of the Smith era. As Lantern of Galifrey pointed out, the car alarm on the carriage was just silly but other than that it was all good.

Comment

...As Lantern of Galifrey pointed out, the car alarm on the carriage was just silly but other than that it was all good.
                                Yeah, that made me groan.

Comment

Working...
                                X