No announcement yet.

Supernatural

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing official has been announced yet I don't think, but Jared and Jensen have agreed to appear in at least two more seasons, and Jeremy Carver has outlined a plan to end Supernatural in season 10. So, it's possible.

Comment

• I swear if these Sam flashbacks don't end soon, I'm going to kick a veterinarian in the genitalia. Other than that, great season so far! I really dug the Looney Tunes hat tip. And I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when he found out about the husband's open relationship with his wife.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
        And I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when he found out about the husband's open relationship with his wife.

That was great. "Best wife ever!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
          Have they comfirmed annother season yet?
          It is rumored the plan is to make it to 10 but to me it feels like they are playing this as time passes. Sams story, to me feels like a possible scapegoat. He pushing so hard on wanting a normal life again that if the viewer rating isn't high enough they will probably end it and if not its easy enough to write him back in the fold. I know they have used the "I want a normal life" thing before but the only reason to rehash such a see through story is if they aren't sure how well they are going to do this season imo.

Comment

• Comment

• ...Why? God, why...

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                Nothing official has been announced yet I don't think, but Jared and Jensen have agreed to appear in at least two more seasons, and Jeremy Carver has outlined a plan to end Supernatural in season 10. So, it's possible.
                Originally posted by BlackZero30x View Post
                It is rumored the plan is to make it to 10 but to me it feels like they are playing this as time passes. Sams story, to me feels like a possible scapegoat. He pushing so hard on wanting a normal life again that if the viewer rating isn't high enough they will probably end it and if not its easy enough to write him back in the fold. I know they have used the "I want a normal life" thing before but the only reason to rehash such a see through story is if they aren't sure how well they are going to do this season imo.
                I hope it lasts even longer than that. Supernatural is one of if not my very favourite TV shows around. I think once it ends, I'll hang myself in my bedroom and out my window so everyone can see me.
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Death's back, shit's about to get real now.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                    Death's back, shit's about to get real now.

AWWW YEAA~

One of my favorite incarnations of Death as a character, back for more!

Comment

• Yay, an early birthday present of awesomeness!

Comment

• In Britain, we're still in season 8.
                        Originally posted by IonFan
                        (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                        Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                        Originally posted by Quaker
                        I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Working...
                        X