This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
    I think the ages were legit, but I also think those girls were giving massages and then banging those dudes. How many groups of guys goes for a simple massage after 10pm?
    I have no idea.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
      I have no idea.
      I would have liked to have seen the REAL menu.
      Sylent_Asassin
      Black Lantern
      Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 07-12-2010, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Yelp has reviews for everything! I found this review of the massage parlor on Yelp:

Not sure if I am allowed to give no stars so I will give one! I went back since the last time I gave it three stars so was worth another try. This time, I knew I tried to manage my one hour massage. I informed the masseuse that I wanted my back massaged, my legs and my feet. During the massage, she kept going over the same areas, I thought, there is still time and I will again remind her. About 20 minutes into the massage, she leaves and talks to some other guy about his bill. She comes back and apologizes saying there was a question about his bill. Okay, I'm not tripping and then she starts to massage me again. About 12 minutes into the massage, she gets a cell phone call. This was distracting and again she apologizes. The massage is more then half-way over and I tell her that I want my legs and feet massaged. Well, she briefly massages my legs and another interruption. She comes back and never really massages my feet. Bam! My massage is over and I'm not too happy with the service. She goes to get me a cup of water and I start to give her a $10.00 for a tip, as I drink the water, I notice her folding the towel the same way it appeared when I first entered!?!?!?! Whaaaattt!?!?!!? She's re-using the towels. Now that is straight nasty!! I give her a $5.00 and really think about telling her about the towels when she get's argumentative about the tip. "That's all?? I massage you hard and that's all, just $5.00?" I start thinking about telling her off for the dirty towels and wonder how many other people used the same towels. Ugh, I will never go here again.

Comment

• Does that answer your question?
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Someone had a follow-up review to that one. Theirs answered the surface questions, but with service like that, there has to be more going on than meets the eye.

Comment

• I counted how many comic shirts I have and I have 44. 48 if you count ones I got as freebies.

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• jesus lord. I have one comic book t-shirt. It's the Avarice one for Green Lantern. I like walking around, letting people know I'm a goofy bastard.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• I have to count my fanboy shirts. I think I underestimate last time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                    Someone had a follow-up review to that one. Theirs answered the surface questions, but with service like that, there has to be more going on than meets the eye.
                    You should check it out. Take one of the team and tell us. I'd really like know what goes on in these places.

Comment

I have to count my fanboy shirts. I think I underestimate last time.
                      You call'em fanboy shirts? haha when I hear that, I think of shirts that need to be washed.

Comment

• Ha hah ha! Stinky.

Comment

You should check it out. Take one of the team and tell us. I'd really like know what goes on in these places.
                          I wanna bust you out so bad, but I'll let it slide.

...and I have 6 DC shirts:
                          Kingdom Come Supes, GL, Flash, Nightwing, 2 Superman Club shirts

5 Marvel shirts:
                          2 Venom t-shirts, 1 Venom Anime club shirt, 1 Spiderman Anime club

3 DC Jerseys:
                          GL Baseball, GL Football, Superman Football

2 Darth Maul Star Wars Jerseys

2 Dragonball Z Anime club shirts, 1 Samurai X Anime club shirt

I probably have more than that, but this is all I can think of now.

EDIT:

I have a Black Punisher shirt with a Glow in the dark Skull logo. Forgot about that one.
                          Sylent_Asassin
                          Black Lantern
                          Last edited by Sylent_Asassin; 07-13-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnnyV View Post
                            jesus lord. I have one comic book t-shirt. It's the Avarice one for Green Lantern. I like walking around, letting people know I'm a goofy bastard.
                            I have one as well. FLASH of course.

Comment

• These are the comic shirts I have.

Marvel Shirts:
                              1 Silver Surfer, 4 Spider-Man, 2 Captain America, 4 Punisher, 1 Daredevil, 1 Kingpin, 1 Dr. Octopus, 1 Blob, 1 Sentinel, 1 Marvel logo, 1 Hulk, 4 Iron Man,
                              5 Wolverine.

DC Shirts:
                              1 Watchmen, 3 Flash, 2 Justice League, 6 Green/Red/etc Lantern, 4 Superman, 4 Batman.

Other:
                              1 Kick-Ass,

Comment

• Originally posted by W.West View Post
                                I have one as well. FLASH of course.

i have one also wich is the red lantern symbol with the word rage across it
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X