This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha hah ha!!!

BTW, I never touched Sylent's radio. And I made sure he understood the words coming out of my mouth.
    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by havik View Post
      lmao nice, oh yea dont forget if you order the biggie size all you get is more drink not any more food
      True dat! However, if I was working behind the grill and you ordered a twenty piece McNugget, you might have gotten more or less than 20 pieces. There were days I was too lazy to count to 20. You know, they made me manager at this place.
      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

I had a dream I had sour cream to put on nachos in the fridge . When I woke up and looked in the fridge, there was no sour cream so no sour cream on my nachos .

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

that sucks projectile

Comment

I almost cried.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
              They wrote a letter to the corporate office and called us "The Blackman and Asian kid."
              Originally posted by projectile View Post
              na-na-na-na-NAH-NAH-NAH-NAH..............BLACKMAN!!!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Yo.

as for me, I take great pleasure in answering internal fone calls "hello, KFC?"

and becuz I work for a federal office I get TOO MANY ppl who hangup and redial the number, only to get me *again* except I answer in a different voice.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                  Figured we could use a thread for random off topic and general conversation. If there is a thread like this already by all mean please merge or delete this one.

Quick funny story I wanted to share. Today I received a phone call at work and instead of my standard "Client Dining this is Arnold" greeting, I accidently said, "Client Dining this is Hal"

That's what I get for being on the GLCMB during work lol
                  In honor of this, I will tell everyone I meet for the rest of the month that my name is Michael Holt.

Comment

I completely forgot abot this! LOL!

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                    There was this one time at McDonald's where Sylent and I scared some customers. They wrote a letter to the corporate office and called us "The Blackman and Asian kid."

When I worked for McDonalds, I used to buy Happy Meal toys and sell them on eBay for HUGE profit. Beanie Babies complete sets in the mid 90's were HUGE!

When I worked for (now defunct) Heller Ehrman, I would sometimes spend half the day downloading music on Napster and transferring it to my 100 MB Zip drive.

Comment

When I was in high school, there was this down syndrome kid that would pick fights with people at lunch. It sucks cause there was nothing anyone could do about it if he tried to fight you. If you fought back it would be fucked up because you would be fighting someone who has down syndrome and if you didn't fight back people would make fun of you that a d.s person beat you up.

Comment

I use to go thru drive thrus and say my name was habib irthdey.

Comment

I signed my credit receipts as comic book character's.

Comment

Originally posted by irongreen2814 View Post
                            I signed my credit receipts as comic book character's.
                            HAahhah Why have I never though of doing this. However on the census I'm John Stewart
                            I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                              HAahhah Why have I never though of doing this. However on the census I'm John Stewart

Awesome, I just spent the last month dodging the census workers. One walked up to me while I was mowing the lawn. I told her, I just mow their lawn. The last time they yelled through the door, I know your in there it's against the law to not fill this out!

We need the census more often, or I need a life...

Comment

after i was fired from wal mart about going on 3 years ago now i had a friend that i worked with put xlax into the coffe maker in the workers lounge... four managers and 3 regular workers got the runs
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X