• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yo.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I can only imagine the yuckiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Itty View Post
              I can only imagine the yuckiness.
              Oh you think thats bad? You haven't heard about...

...whole chicken in a can:

Or cheeseburger in a can:

Anyway time for more Twilight sucks stuff

Mrt1000son
              Dark Lord of the Sith
              Last edited by Mrt1000son; 07-11-2010, 06:52 PM.

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
              Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Comment

^Superlantern at TittyCon '07

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                    Yo.

Tazer
                    That is cool. That is The Future!!

" He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."-Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                      That is cool. That is The Future!!
                      Buy one and see if it looks anything like the picture ion the can, if it does I'll eat my computer keyboard

Fun Fact: In Denmark the only way to destroy a Danish Flag without it being offensive IS to burn it

Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                        Buy one and see if it looks anything like the picture ion the can, if it does I'll eat my computer keyboard
                        If I can find it, I will buy it, and I will let you guys know how it is: good/bad.

Comment

Originally posted by projectile View Post
                          If I can find it, I will buy it, and I will let you guys know how it is: good/bad.
                          Good luck with that, hope it's not like the canned cheeseburger, now for more Scandinavian antics

Mrt1000son
                          Dark Lord of the Sith
                          Last edited by Mrt1000son; 07-12-2010, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrt1000son View Post
                            Good luck with that, hope it's not like the canned cheeseburger, now for more Scandinavian antics

Wait just looked it up and found this about "Canwiches", it might just get harder to find.

http://gizmodo.com/5583217/candwich-...-eats-millions

The Candwich could have changed the world. With $145 million in potential funding, it was poised to be the Coca Cola of the sandwich-enclosed-in-aluminum market. But things went awry, as the money was never meant for candwiches at all.

According to an SEC lawsuit, Travis L. Wright raised $145 million from 175 investors between 2001 and 2009. Their investment? Commercial real estate with a promised 24% return.

He spent $6 million on the real estate.

With an undisclosed amount of the remaining cash, Wright invested in a variety of other projects, like rose petals printed with greeting card sentiments and even the next canned food craze: Candwiches. Yes, sandwiches in a can, including planned spin-off flavors like Pepperoni Pizza Pocket and French Toast.

Wright also spent about $15 million on himself, purchasing a home from a pro basketball player, paving the driveway in cobblestones from France. But I like to imagine that all the fancy housing was just for his family, a family for whom he stole millions in compensation of the simple truth that his only true love could and would always be the Candwich. [NYT and NPR via Geekologie]

Send an email to Mark Wilson, the author of this post, at mark@gizmodo.com.

Comment

Yo.

AWESOME!!!

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

more awesome

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

Working...
                                X