Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your personal worst movie of 2010........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your personal worst movie of 2010........

Yo.

granted, my memory sux ass, but I cant think of anything I saw this year that was worse than Skyline........how bout U ppl?

also, Im not talking *all* of the bad movies U saw this year, Im talking THE WORST FILM (singular) ya saw this year.

so lets see some
    hate flowing........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

I reserve the right to change my pick after a few hours of thinking about it, but off the top of my head, it was Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.

Tim Burton manage to turn a wonderfully crazy, abstract world into an hour and forty eight minute Johnny Depp dick suck fest. I fucking love Johnny and his work, the dude has talent....that being said, that talent is completely wasted on a Burton film. The movie is called Alice in Wonderland, not Willy Won...er the Mad Hatter in Wonderland.

Willy Wonka, the Mad Hatter....what's the fucking difference?

Aside from that, the magic of Wonderland itself was completely cheapened by the limited styles of the 'Oh look at me, I'm so quirky and goth' imagination of Burton.

Don't get me wrong, I used to love Burton's vision....it's just unfortunate that years later we have to discover he only has one vision....every one of his worlds look exactly like the last....even when those worlds don't fit his vision.

The final nail in the coffin for this crap fest, is the fact it was presented in 3-D....thanks for the really shitty head ache Burton, but seriously, it was unnecessary because this film looked like shit in 3D.

But like I said, there might be something I hated even more than this....but I'd have to stew on it a little.....
    Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
    Nor label his working day "cushy"
    But you might have to question
    His endless obsession
    With superpositional pussy.

Comment

The Last Airbender. I saw that movie completely against my will when my wife insisted we take the kids to the drive in to see it. It was so bad...words can't descibe the awfulness of this film.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
        The Last Airbender. I saw that movie completely against my will when my wife insisted we take the kids to the drive in to see it. It was so bad...words can't descibe the awfulness of this film.
        Did your kids at least like it? I wasn't a big fan, but my boys really loved it.
        Now you'd never call Erwin a "Wussy"
        Nor label his working day "cushy"
        But you might have to question
        His endless obsession
        With superpositional pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
          I reserve the right to change my pick after a few hours of thinking about it, but off the top of my head, it was Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland.....
          That might be it for me. I'm a Lewis Carroll fan, so this was a big disappointment.

Comment

Due Date. It wasn't all that bad, but its just the worst I've seen this year. At least that I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorgod View Post
              Did your kids at least like it? I wasn't a big fan, but my boys really loved it.
              My son did, but he seemed to forget about the movie right after. When he really likes something he'll obsess about it for a while and want all the action figures.

Comment

The thing about Alice In Wonderland wasn't so much that it was bad. For me it was just very forgettable. I felt like they were just going through the motions in that movie and I really never got into it.

Comment

watched crank 2 on showtime and that sucked balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Cormier View Post
                    That movie was an absolute atrocity, I couldn't even get through the whole thing.

Comment

I didn't like expendables.... it was great until Steve austin did not do the stone cold stunner then the movie was ruined.

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                        I didn't like expendables.... it was great until Steve austin did not do the stone cold stunner then the movie was ruined.

As for worst movie, has to be Tekken for me, and even though I didnt watch it Im going to throw Resident Evil afterlife in there too, those movies need to stop.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Castle View Post
                          Im going to throw Resident Evil afterlife in there too, those movies need to stop.
                          Not for me. I could watch Mila Jovovich pay bills.

Comment

Originally posted by Superlantern View Post
                            Seeing Cheeseburger Eddy mow down the soldiers in the hallway was the best part of the movie, I was laughing my ass off in the theater.

Comment

Vampires Suck. Even for a bad spoof film this movie sucked ass.

Comment

Working...
                              X