Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watched most of this (on TV ) at my uncle's today.

Comment

• Last Night:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Yo.

much MUCH better than the live action 1 I was tricked in viewing (curse ya JV!!!!)

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Double feature:

Tom & Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes and Chinatown.

The first is pretty good, with Malcolm McDowell as Professor Moriarty, good animation and gags, and a fairly good plot. The only thing I disagreed with was that Holmes had trouble fist-fighting in one scene, which is nonsensical because he's a former boxing champion, but that's a very small gripe overall. Oh, and there's loads of steampunk stuff in this.

The second is a Jack Nicholson murder mystery taking place in mid-1900s California. Great costumes, set pieces, everything. And Jack can really dish it out.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                    Double feature:

Tom & Jerry Meet Sherlock Holmes and Chinatown...
                    The second is a Jack Nicholson murder mystery taking place in mid-1900s California. Great costumes, set pieces, everything. And Jack can really dish it out.
                    + YouTube Video
                    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Colonel Xonic View Post

In Time, was better than I thought it'd be. Wasn't a fan of the ending, but it still worked well.
                      Saw this and really disliked it.

Tower Heist sucked.

Also saw Kevin Hart: Laugh At My Pain standup. Funny stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                        Yo.

much MUCH better than the live action 1 I was tricked in viewing (curse ya JV!!!!)

Tazer
                        Ya kidding, that movie sucked ass. Live action wasn't perfect, but much better than Blood Vengeance. Wasn't even a Tekken tournament!!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• The Hunger, with David Bowie, Susan Sarandon, and some French woman.

It's a 1982 vampire film with lots of synth-music, tech noir, graphic scenes (only a few, but they're nasty), and a "WTF is going on?" ending. Even with Sarandon having lesbian sex with the French woman (after Bowie turns 100 years old from 30 in less than a day), it's just not worth it.
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              You gotta do the whole trilogy now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abin Surly View Post
                                You gotta do the whole trilogy now.
                                Saw #1 last week. #3 is on instant Netflix. I'll get to it soon (have to watch some stuff that's expiring first).

Comment

Working...
                                X