[center]

Originally posted by W.West
    DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Re-Animator

Comment

Originally posted by Vzylexy View Post
      Re-Animator
      Friggin' classic!

"I was busy pushing bodies around as you well know and what would a note say, Dan? 'Cat dead, details later'? "

Just re-watched Tron: Legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
        Friggin' classic!

"I was busy pushing bodies around as you well know and what would a note say, Dan? 'Cat dead, details later'? "
        Haha, it was so good, I watched it for the first time. Jeffrey Combs is amazing, plays such a creep. The soundtrack was awesome as well.

Comment

Cinderella Man

Comment

Just watched Star Wars with my daughter for the first time. She called Chewbacca Chupacabra!
            I just wanna play.
            I just wanna play a game.
            One that you've never played before.
            One you'll never play again I'm sure...

Comment

I just watch the original Howard Hawks/Howard Hughes Scarface with my daughter (she's two years old and was probably wondering where the color was, where's Elmo and how did Ann Dvorak get her hair to do that.)

Comment

:Moderator:

Going to "watch" Love Actually with the girlfriend. Don't expect a review.
                sigpic
                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                    Going to "watch" Love Actually with the girlfriend. Don't expect a review.
                    Actually I'm into guy movies as much as anyone and I like very few romantic comedies but I liked Love Actually enough to buy it (while single even!). I think it's funny, clever, and its use of multiple story lines, which go beyond the standard "romantic" stories makes it fresh.

Comment

Comment

Made my church film club watch

Comment

I don't really know how to react. The film was hilarious, but it had guidos in it, and I don't have tremendous love for guidos. My dad laughed a bunch, though. Music was great, too.
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Comment

Knight and Day

It felt as if they had all these stunts and actions scenes in their minds, and try to slap a storyline to them. I'm usually a fan of Tom Cruise flicks, but this movie had not substance or heart. It just a bunch of action sequences strung together with a bunch of drug induced blackouts. Serioulsy.

2/5
                              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Working...
                              X