This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I found this strange image of Doom crying on the net last night....dug a little deeper, turns out it was the reaction of the villains to the 911 tradgedy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
          I found this strange image of Doom crying on the net last night....dug a little deeper, turns out it was the reaction of the villains to the 911 tradgedy.

I could buy any one of those three being sad or angry at 9-11, but I can't really buy that they'd be hanging together, especially Fisk with either of the other two.

Comment

Am I the only one that see this?

Comment

So true.
              Attached Files

Comment

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Moose View Post

How stupid is this? All of these guys have been responsible for countless innocents dying, and NOW (well, then) we're supposed to believe they "care"? They just wish they had been the ones to do it.
                  sigpic
                  Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                    How stupid is this? All of these guys have been responsible for countless innocents dying, and NOW (well, then) we're supposed to believe they "care"? They just wish they had been the ones to do it.
                    They were sad they didnt do it

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post

Am I the only one that see this?
                        Not at all. Where's the left image from?

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        I could buy any one of those three being sad or angry at 9-11, but I can't really buy that they'd be hanging together, especially Fisk with either of the other two.
                        They're not really standing there. It's a metaphor.

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
                        Nah. All of them have a very specific goal.
                        Dr. Doom wants to rule the world because he thinks that all other humans are not fit to do it. The destruction of the WTC only proved his point.
                        Magneto wants mutants to rule the world because he thinks that regular humans are not fit to do it. Again, the destruction of the WTC proved his point.
                        The Kingpin just wants money and power. He gained neither of which through the destruction of the WTC.

Originally posted by Zander Yurami View Post
                        They were sad they didnt do it
                        Bullshit. Yes, these villains have resorted to terrorism. But only when their attacks worked towards their respective goals. But in the case of the WTC (and Pentagon) attacks, there were no demands. Nobody gained anything from that tragedy. It was completely senseless destruction. And all these men and women died for nothing.

I don't think that the page is that out of character.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hypotherion View Post
                            In the book, she is like 6. I've seen some six-year-olds do some pretty unhealthy things.

Comment

Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Heide View Post
                                Not at all. Where's the left image from?

1st is a screen shot of Glados in the game Portal. 2nd is what an Artist saw and drew. It has been said that the designers (in game) gave Glados a female human shape. But when she went nuts, they did that and attached different personality cores to her.

Comment

Working...
                                X