Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the King is dead...........LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yo.

et tu Atrain.........et tu??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
    Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Creepy King would bring people FREE WHOPPERS.

Creepy King for King of the World?

Comment

Damn right. ta hell wit that creepy bastard waking up in peoples beds
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

To Arnold:

Comment

In all seriousness, though, I can see their point. I actually thought the commercials with the King were funny...but they didn't come close to making we want to actually go to Burger King. It doesn't matter how clever or entertaining your ad is if it fails to inspire people to buy your product.

If you are trying to sell your food, you should show how good your food is (or at least try to make it LOOK good) in your commercials, not make people laugh at your mascot.

Someplace like Chuck E. Cheese doesn't need to show the food in their ads because they aren't SELLING the food. They are selling some kind of sense of fun or something (which is just as well, since their food stinks). But Burger King doesn't really have an "experience" to market. People go there to get tasty food, fast and relatively cheap. And if they don't thinkt they'll get that, they don't go there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X