• apple sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by havik View Post
      apple sucks
      Agreed

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
        no usb.

apple doesnt want you to use other peoples shit.

and no sd slot.
        Weak.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• AT&T Caps Their Data Usage this will in their DSL usage, which mean if you have AT&T and stream tv shows and movies you'll probably pay an overage fee.

Video Clip: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51755/att...ir-data-usage/
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Attack of the Show: Gadget Pr0n review of the iPad2

Video Clippy: http://www.g4tv.com/videos/51750/ipad-2-review/

Comment

• A5 chip is amazing too bad it's stuck on apple

She blinded me with SCIENCE!

Comment

• BTW DP, my wife got the Iphone4 for VZW and she loves it. Much better now that it's on VZW instead of AT&T

Comment

• Did any of you guys get the iPad2? Last week after my Doctor apt., I went to Target and there was a line 30 deep for it... and the store only received 5.

Comment

• I never understood the line thing for apple products, they aren't short supplied so it doesn't make sense. Wait a day walk into any apple store/best buy/Vzw and pick one up...

Comment

• I think it's a scheme help to boost popularity. Since it's supposedly short-supplied, it will increase the dollar amount on the secondary market. More publicity = higher sales. The same thing happens when new video game systems are released.

Comment

• Still, people should realize that if they wait until the next day most place will still have them. And I played with the Ipad2 and gotta say it's smooth like butter. Too bad I hate apple.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                          BTW DP, my wife got the Iphone4 for VZW and she loves it. Much better now that it's on VZW instead of AT&T
                          Thanks for the review. My wife will probably jump off the AT&T ship and hop on board Verizon when her contract is up in Sept.

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          Did any of you guys get the iPad2? Last week after my Doctor apt., I went to Target and there was a line 30 deep for it... and the store only received 5.
                          I did not. I would have if it had a USB port. I'll probably wait until Christmas or something.

Originally posted by TheGoatLantern View Post
                          I never understood the line thing for apple products, they aren't short supplied so it doesn't make sense. Wait a day walk into any apple store/best buy/Vzw and pick one up...
                          Word! But, I would imagine it has to do with being on the first people to get one so that can show it off on Facebook.

Comment

• Yeah, Christmastime will probably see the iPad 3. Maybe I'll have some cash then too
                            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

• Doubtful. Apple likes to roll the new gadgets out at the beginning of the year to set up their financials for the rest of the year. Their business model has been to make a revolutionary gadget, but do not include all the bells and whistle or a large amount of hard storage the first year. After that, add a little more storage and a few more bells and whistles, and so on and so on.

Comment

• Nope, Apple likes to drop gadgets right before the Christmas rush so they make all that Christmas dough. If they release at the beginning of the year, people won't buy the old product at Christmas or the new product when it comes out. The iPad 2 was a halfway point to fight all of the new Android Honeycomb tablets with dual cores and dual cameras. Trust me, we'll see iPad 3 this November.
                                [center]

Originally posted by W.West
                                DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X