No announcement yet.

The Last Comic Read Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I got and really enjoyed the Saturday Morning Cartoons limited series of GI Joe.

It was actually a bit of pain to track down issue by issue after the fact, but worth it.

This sounds like fun though I only have the vaguest memories of the D&D cartoon.

Comment

• I'll definitely have to look into the GI Joe Saturday Morning comics. Thank you for that. The D&D cartoon is cool. It looks like this might be worth a look in that direction.
      A free D&D TV channel is headed to smart TVs and other devices this summer. The free, ad-supported channel will focus on actual play and other unscripted series, including a cooking show.

Noir Movies! Late Night Every Saturday http://moviestvnetwork.com/noir

Comment

• I just finished the "Chilling Adventures Presents... Camp Pickens" one shot. It's been a long time since I read anything from Archie Comics, so I decided to pick it up. I enjoy 80's camp slasher films, and thought this would be a little wilder than it was, but it was still cute. I'm suprised they have been able to maintain the innocent tone all of these years. I'll pick up more of their "horror" comics in the future.

3/4 stars

Camp Pickens has always been the go-to summer destination for the younger residents of Riverdale. It’s a rite of passage for the teen residents to hold the coveted camp counselor positions. However, Camp Pickens’ mysterious past shrouds a deep, dark secret: it’s cursed, and this summer all of its campers are going to find out the hard way in this one-shot anthology that’s equal parts Sleepaway Camp and American Horror Story: 1984, reuniting the team behind the mega-hit comic series Revival.
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Lantern Djs View Post
          I just finished the "Chilling Adventures Presents... Camp Pickens" one shot. It's been a long time since I read anything from Archie Comics, so I decided to pick it up. I enjoy 80's camp slasher films, and thought this would be a little wilder than it was, but it was still cute. I'm suprised they have been able to maintain the innocent tone all of these years. I'll pick up more of their "horror" comics in the future.
          team behind the mega-hit comic series Revival.
          Most of the Chilling Adventures are fun. I've been reading the Archie horror since Afterlife.

Comment

• Cobra Kai The Karate Karate Kid Saga Continues: Johnny's Story TPB

I had a bit too much fun reading this. It was clearly a labor of love. filedata/fetch?id=1435234&d=1687623658&type=thumb

4/4
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.
            Red Lantern Djs
            Guy's Drinking Buddy
            Last edited by Red Lantern Djs; 06-24-2023, 04:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X