Your Favourate Batman Film

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Favourate Batman Film

So, now all the batman films have been released, which was your favourate?

For me, it used to be Batman reuturns, I realy liked the whole tortured sould thing the Penguin had going on, but then I saw the Dark Knight Rises and it blew my mind. Bane made all the other vilians look like a bunch of queers.
    Batman
    12.50%
    Batman Returns
    0.00%
    Batman Forever
    0.00%
    Batman & Robin
    8.33%
    Batman Begins
    12.50%
    The Dark Knight
    33.33%
    The Dark Knight Rises
    16.67%
    '66 Batman (by popular demand)
    16.67%
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Bane made villains look like a bunch of homosexuals, people deviating from the norm, or a New Hampshire band? Just curious which one?
    I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Oh please, Bane made himself look like a flaming homo-madman. Just look at how fuck-nugget goofy he is in Batman & Robin. Easily the president of the Village People Official Fan Club.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Banes clearly made all the other villains gay I mean who wouldn't go gay for Tom Hardy? guys ripped.

Comment

Hardy, Gordon-Levitt, Bale, and while brief Cillian Murphy. It was hotties on parade in this movie.
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

You forgot Michael Cain. Dude fought off 4,000 motherfuckin' Zulus. 50 years later, and he still radiates manliness.

Comment

Yea Caine is this SHIT!! And I am not ashamed to say Gary Oldman is on my "guilty pleasures" list

Comment

Oldman needs to have a deleted scene on the DVD where he stares stone-cold sober into the camera and just says "Dirty Sanchez" repeatedly. I'd split my sides with laughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                  You forgot Michael Cain. Dude fought off 4,000 motherfuckin' Zulus. 50 years later, and he still radiates manliness.

Comment

I know right! as a straight male I felt short changed you had at least four bits of eye candy we only had two.

Comment

Deadpool forgot this one

Comment

NOW THAT IS THE BEST BATMAN MOVIE EVAH!!

Comment

Romero didn't even shave his mustache when playing Joker. Hardcore.

Comment

"some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"that one is definitely the best

Comment

Originally posted by The British Lantern View Post
                              Banes clearly made all the other villains gay I mean who wouldn't go gay for Tom Hardy? guys ripped.
                              glad to see im not the only straight male who says this
                              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                              X