• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just about to post that.

Mr Freeze was awesome.

I repeat shits on Nolans Bane.

THE MEN CALLED STING

Comment

Freeze had a singing hockey team. Bane had generic terrorists.

Freeze > Bane.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

To those who said Batman Begins: I respect and understand your completely valid opinion.
        To those who said Dark Knight Rises: You're wrong.
        To those who said Batman & Robin: lawl.

Also, you spelled "favorite" wrong
        [center]

Originally posted by W.West
        DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
          To those who said Batman Begins: I respect and understand your completely valid opinion.
          To those who said Dark Knight Rises: You're wrong.
          To those who said Batman & Robin: lawl.

Also, you spelled "favorite" wrong
          I know you spotted more than just the the favorite LOL
          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

Yea I feel the same way about The Dark Knight.

Comment

.:Moderator:.

Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
              I know you spotted more than just the the favorite LOL
              What ever are you talking about? Batman Reuturns is a great movie!
              [center]

Comment

What ever are you talking about? Batman Reuturns is a great movie!
                Agreed. But how can you think Batman Begins is better than rises?

Ok, so Arnie as Freeze was ok, but Tom Hardys Bane's really menacing.

Spoilder alert, don't read if you've not seen Batman & Robin or The Dark Knight Rises!
                Bane broke batmans back, coverted Gotham to anarcky, was menacing from the beggining, blew up a football pitch to shit, and hung round with terroists, while mr freeze gave batman an ouchie on his toe, tried to steal some worthless crystal which would somehow magicly save his wife or something, teamed up with Poisen Ivy, and a gay and retarded version of Bane and hell, Mr Freeze was beaten by a woman that got beaten herself by some teenage chick in a cheap version of the batsuit which Alfred mgicly made in no time and eventully beaten by a giant plant and a video tape. Ok, so who's cooler now? Also for the record, TDKRs catwoman had the most beautifull ass I've ever seen!

Ok, next question. Who was sexier, catwoman from batman 2, catwoman from TDKR, or Poisen Ivy from batman and gayboy?
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Yo.

I dont see the option for the '66 Batman becuz "it wasnt serious", but see Batman & Robin.............

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                  Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

I do.
                    [center]

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                      Yo.

I dont see the option for the '66 Batman becuz "it wasnt serious", but see Batman & Robin.............

I know right! anything with ADAM WEST in it rules by far by favorite batman.

Can I change my vote now?

Comment

Batman 66 is not even a film, it's a joke. Batman 66 was made as a comedy, and was never serious, where as batman & robin was a mistake that turned into a comedy.
                        If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                          Agreed. But how can you think Batman Begins is better than rises?
                          simple: BB actually had Batman in more than just 15mins of the film..........

its an auto-win.

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                          Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Because Batman Begins was better than Rises. There were far too many plotholes in Rises. And too much "comic book"-ness. Which would be fine if Nolan hadn't worked so hard to make it feel realistic in the first two films.
                            [center]

Comment

Bane made all the other vilians look like a bunch of queers.
                              batman and gayboy?

That's pretty unnecessary. Or are you overcompensating?

Comment

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                                Yo.

simple: BB actually had Batman in more than just 15mins of the film..........

its an auto-win.

Tazer
                                Spider-man 2 had 15 minites of Spider-man in it, that got a good review, ironman 1 had 9 minites of irononger in it, that got a good review. And even without batman, there was alot of action. Also, batmans absense is part of the whole Bane storyline. This is like asking what comic was better, Year one or Knightfall.
                                Because Batman Begins was better than Rises. There were far too many plotholes in Rises. And too much "comic book"-ness. Which would be fine if Nolan hadn't worked so hard to make it feel realistic in the first two films.
                                No, the film was almost as perfect as catwomans ass!

Comment

Working...
                                X