What's the best online comic shop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best online comic shop?

Hello I was trying to get come advice on the best comic shop you guys have. I like the ones where you can prepare a want list and also check off the ones you already have. I've tried MyComicShop.com but the part where you can organize which comics you have has been under constuction. Does anyone know any similar comic shops?
    BUY, SELL, TRADE & CONSIGN COMICS. GET 120% STORE CREDIT FOR SELLING YOUR COMICS!

your sig is breaking the rules

Comment

yeah, please get something horizontal. Or at least not so long.

I hear good things about Discount Comic Book Service. They sponsor some podcasts I listen to. And I trust those guys. Then again, I haven't listened to those shows in a while. I don't even know if DCBS still exists. I think Graham Crackers ships as well. They have physical locations here in Chicago, and were my LCS of choice when I went to my LCS before I moved.
      [center]

Originally posted by W.West
      DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

You can definitely do the updated want list with Mile High Comics. They're not the most competitive price-wise, but I've used them a fair amount. There's a couple others I prefer but they don't have the want list.

Comment

I highly recommend MyComicShop.com.
          The last fan of 1990s comics
          Read my Green Lantern blog The Indigo Tribe

Comment

I just ordered some books from MyComicShop.com last night, but Midtown Comics seems like it works pretty well too.

Comment

Originally posted by metalliccorps View Post
              I just ordered some books from MyComicShop.com last night, but Midtown Comics seems like it works pretty well too.
              Yeah, I've use Midtown several times and I trust them. The package their stuff very well/safely.

Comment

Aint Bleez's signiture also kinda spam?
                Originally posted by IonFan
                (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                Originally posted by Quaker
                I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Midtown and MCS are the one's I use the most. I recently tried out Heavyink.com, and was satisfied with the service. They really came in handy a few months back when I needed to catch up on a number of back issues with the current Venom series.

Comment

I highly suggest the Discount Comic Book Service and it's sister site InStock Trades.
                    I've been using them since 2009 and to much success. They're easy to deal with, and they're cheap. Also they buy the comic direct from the publishers so they're actually beneficial to both you and the publishers by bypassing Diamond, unlike other places out there who buy from Diamond's leftover stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      Aint Bleez's signiture also kinda spam?
                      I'm not sure you understand exactly what SPAM is. And if my signature was SPAM I think one of the 2 moderators that answered this post in the beginning of this comment would have said so. Were you really asking a question? Or just searching for an online debate/argument? SPAM would be more along the lines of me starting multiple threads and posting that link. I've posted on this site a total of maybe 10 times at the most since I've signed up. So I'm a lil offended you are assuming I'm spamming. I'm actually crying right now, I'm hurt.

Hell I think it's more of a crime we have a member named Deadpool in a Green Lantern Forum. But hey.

I'll go ahead and change the signature anyway, I wasn't a big fan of it from the beginning, but the possibility of free comics because of it. Who can blame me?
                      BUY, SELL, TRADE & CONSIGN COMICS. GET 120% STORE CREDIT FOR SELLING YOUR COMICS!

Comment

There that signature should be better. By the way thanks to the ideas some of you gave. I'll have to check out that Mile High store. I want a way to track my comics from what I want and what I have. And MyComicShop.com has had there's under construction for who knows how long.

Comment

Working...
                        X