Mister.Weirdo's Memorial Thread For Those Who Will NOT Be Down For Breakfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maverick_GL
    Last edited by Maverick_GL; 09-08-2012, 05:24 AM. Reason: For Ionfan!! Death to the Spambots!

Comment

The following is a video from the service held for M.C.D. It's a supposed true story about Michael as told by Tom Hanks, and I found it hilarious. Really drives home the kinda guy he was...

+ YouTube Video
      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

^LOL! That was good!

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
          I have a hard time believing that Deadpool is from Britain.

It wouldn't kill him to spell British correctly, would it?
          You're forgetting something though, it's me Deadpool, I'm a complete and utter fucking idiot. Besides, I hate it here in the UK.
          Originally posted by IonFan
          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
          Originally posted by Quaker
          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            Maybe he's really Caleb Lancaster having fun with us.
            It's certainly not Caleb.
            [center]

Originally posted by W.West
            DID ANYONE READ THE ARTICLE?!!!!!!

Comment

Yo.

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
              Maybe he's really Caleb Lancaster having fun with us.
              Originally posted by Kuhan View Post
              It's certainly not Caleb.
              maybe not, but Ive been thinkin' it just might be somebodys sock puppet all the same........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                You're forgetting something though, it's me Deadpool, I'm a complete and utter fucking idiot. Besides, I hate it here in the UK.
                So, what? That's your revenge? "I hate Britain so much I'm not even going to spell British correctly!"
                Space Cop
                The Dandy
                Last edited by Space Cop; 09-12-2012, 08:27 PM.

Comment

It's not hard to spell British correctly.

I have a especially hard time believing someone from the U.K. (especially a teenager) is not capable of spelling the word, "British".

It's insane.
                  Mister.Weirdo
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by Mister.Weirdo; 09-12-2012, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister.Weirdo View Post
                    I have a especially hard time believing someone from the U.K. (particularly a teenager) is not capable of spelling the word, "British".

It's insane.
                    Which takes us back to Tazer's point.

Originally posted by Tazer View Post
                    Yo.

maybe not, but Ive been thinkin' it just might be somebodys sock puppet all the same........

Tazer
                    I too, kind of got that feeling when he first showed up onto the scene. He went immediately for the social groups which most don't even know about until after several months of posting.

Comment

Maybe I shouldn't have posted that video... All this arguing makes me a sad panda.

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                        Maybe I shouldn't have posted that video... All this arguing makes me a sad panda.
                        Well (1) This stuff is all around your video, not from it.
                        (2) Nobody is really arguing or even upset so far as I can tell. At least for my part, it was lighthearted and Deadpool seems to be joining in the fun.
                        (3) I liked the video.

Comment

I'm can't spel British mainly because I was stuck in the bottom class set for English for about a fucking year because of some shit which has nothing to do with English. Besides, there are some people my age which would probably spell sometimes as some times. I also know this fat kid who thinks Hitler was in world war one. Then again, he has a mental issue, but there's been an increase of people with a problem of some sort (or they diagnose slight personality differences as something when it's probably not true).

BTW Fearless, I DON'T WANNA MAKE THE PANDA SCARED!
                          Originally posted by IonFan
                          (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
                          Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
                          If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
                          Originally posted by Quaker
                          I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            Well (1) This stuff is all around your video, not from it.
                            (2) Nobody is really arguing or even upset so far as I can tell. At least for my part, it was lighthearted and Deadpool seems to be joining in the fun.
                            (3) I liked the video.

1) I realize that, but I'm more referencing the fact that this thread hadn't had anyone post in three days until I added something.

2) I guess...

3) Thanks

BTW Fearless, I DON'T WANNA MAKE THE PANDA SCARED!

Comment

R.I.P

One of my favorite actors and a true gentle giant, I always wanted to meet him in person, now I'll never get the chance

Originally posted by Plastroncafe
                              Freedom of Speech does not mean Freedom From Being Called Out For Spouting Bullshit.

Comment

General Hospital’s John Ingle Dead at 84

http://tvline.com/2012/09/17/john-ingle-dead/

John Ingle, who played General Hospital’s Edward Quartermaine for nearly two decades, died Sunday.

Ingle’s family announced his passing Monday on Facebook. GH executive producer Frank Valentini later shared the news via Twitter, saying, “We love him and will miss him. John will always be part of the #GH family.”

Ingle played the ABC soaps’ irascible Quartermaine patriarch on and off for 19 years, (succeeding David Lewis, who died in 2000) with his last stint beginning in 2006. In recent years, Edward was a mainly backburner player whose storylines involved health scares like the character’s 2009 heart attack.

During one of his breaks from Port Charles, Ingle spent two years playing Mickey Horton on NBC’s Days of Our Lives. Ingle’s showbiz career began in the 1980s and included roles on The Drew Carey Show, Knots Landing, Big Love, The Office, Parks and Recreation and Beverly Hills, 90210,.

Comment

Working...
                                X