The Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
    Maybe I'll chill out in the parking lot just to beg for photos, autographs and whatnot
    Ok well after I rock bottom you, I'll sign something.

Comment

• But seriously, my frat bro gave me an extra ticket. Hopefully it'll be worth my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
        But seriously, my frat bro gave me an extra ticket. Hopefully it'll be worth my time.
        I'll cross my fingers

Comment

• whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy! they just stuck tyson and cesaro as rose's rosebuds............

seriously fuck this company
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Comment

• can vince please just give hhh the company already for the love of god?

Comment

• I'm pretty sure WWE can think of other ways to generate heel heat than having the Ascension mock Demolition and the Road Warriors. Now, they're doomed to fail. LOL

Comment

• i love both ambrose and wyatt but man i was kind of disapointed with there ambulance match. i expected more like shane vs kane at survivor series 2003. thats really only why i tuned in

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                    whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy! they just stuck tyson and cesaro as rose's rosebuds............

seriously fuck this company
                    They pretended to be rosebuds.

They aren't rosebuds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                      They pretended to be rosebuds.

They aren't rosebuds.
                      i hope your right because man if they continue with that i would go as far as to say id rather see them in tna..... and believe you me im not a tna fan but i would watch if they jumped over. it just baffles me wwe still hasnt done anything for either of these guys. i mean just last year they made cesaro a big deal by winning that mania match for the andre thing and now i have no clue what there doing with him. i will say i am suprised they added rollins to the main event at the ppv. maybe they changed do to bryan returning

Comment

• Cole even said that the dressed up as them.

And the giant battle royal thing was a joke gimmick just to get some heel heat.

Comment

• And as far as Rollins being in the match it's possibly so that Cena could win without pinning lesnar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            Cole even said that the dressed up as them.

And the giant battle royal thing was a joke gimmick just to get some heel heat.
                            maybe i missed that part than with cole. still though i mean arent you at all not in a way upset cesaro isnt being used better?

Comment

• Man, I wish they never added Paige to Total Divas....

Comment

• you watch that?

Comment

Working...
                                X