Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed.

Comment

• I watched tonights episode for Paige and it was AWFUL. She wasn't even on so I'm definitely not watching it anymore

Comment

• I keep forgetting that it's on. Last season, they had Nattie acting like a complete b!tch.

Comment

• 'Macho Man' Randy Savage Makes WWE Hall of Fame - Announcement Expected Tonight

Home
          'Macho Man' Randy Savage -- Makes WWE Hall of Fame ... Announcement Expected Tonight
          'Macho Man' Randy Savage
          Makes WWE Hall of Fame
          Announcement Expected Tonight
          1/12/2015 8:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
          EXCLUSIVE

0112-macho-man-getty-01Oooooh yeaaah ... "Macho Man" Randy Savage is FINALLY going to be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame ... TMZ Sports has learned.

Sources tell us ... the WWE is expected to make the official announcement on "Raw" tonight.

It's unclear why the WWE has waited so long to enshrine Savage, who passed away in 2011 -- especially since he's one of the most famous wrestlers of all time.

In fact, Stone Cold Steve Austin even confronted Vince McMahon about it last month -- with Vince promising Savage would be inducted in the near future.

Now, McMahon is proving he's a man of his word -- we're told the official induction ceremony will go down in Santa Clara, CA the day before WrestleMania 31.

The cream rises to the top.

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Ooh yeah!

Comment

• I want Seth Rollins as champ

Comment

• So do I...just not any time soon.

Comment

• i don't

Comment

• They have to do something eventually. He can't carry around the MIB suitcase forever.

Comment

• I want to see him curb stomp Brock Lesnar again. He's the only one who doesn't oversell that shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                        I want Seth Rollins as champ
                        finally! something we agree on

on a side note with randy now in the hof im hoping the same thing can happen with owen if not this year next year. i look at it like hey if bret can move on from that tragedy maybe owens widow can as well? same with lanny ( randys brother) finally allowing wwe to induct randy because its been stated for years randy wanted his entire family inducted with him sooooo that should be an interesting discussion at the next family dinner. also i find it odd wwe has hogan who randy hated induct him.

and before anyone asks look up on youtube randy savage hogan beef he gos into detail on the whole thing and its him
                        TazzMission
                        Guardian of the Universe
                        Last edited by TazzMission; 01-14-2015, 06:50 AM.
                        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• It's been said that hogan and savage got on good terms again about a year or so before he died.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                            It's been said that hogan and savage got on good terms again about a year or so before he died.
                            thing is was that hogan who said it or lanny?
                            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                              finally! something we agree on

on a side note with randy now in the hof im hoping the same thing can happen with owen if not this year next year. i look at it like hey if bret can move on from that tragedy maybe owens widow can as well? same with lanny ( randys brother) finally allowing wwe to induct randy because its been stated for years randy wanted his entire family inducted with him sooooo that should be an interesting discussion at the next family dinner. also i find it odd wwe has hogan who randy hated induct him.

and before anyone asks look up on youtube randy savage hogan beef he gos into detail on the whole thing and its him
                              Stephanie should induct him.......

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                thing is was that hogan who said it or lanny?
                                I don't believe anything his brother has to say. He's just riding the coattails of his brother and dad.

Comment

Working...
                                X