Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want as the villain in The Amazing Spider-man 3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want as the villain in The Amazing Spider-man 3?

Elektro has been comfirmed the villain for ASM2, so naturaly I skipped that to ASM3.

Do you want just one vilain or multiple villains? Do you want to use one already used in the previous trillogy, or an unused one? You decide!

And that's right, couldn't resist to make annother poll.
    Norman Osborn (Green Goblin/Iron Patriot)
    17.39%
    Doc Ock
    0.00%
    Venom (any of the identities)
    17.39%
    Carnage
    8.70%
    Hob Goblin/Jack O Lantern
    13.04%
    Shocker
    0.00%
    Black Cat
    0.00%
    Hydroman
    4.35%
    Vulture
    8.70%
    Other
    30.43%
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

:Moderator:

I'd like to see Venom, as a launching pad for a Venom movie and possible introduction of Carnage, however using Venom in the 3rd film would sort of be a repeat of what we already got with the prior trilogy.

It would be kind of cool to see an Insidious Six used: Doc Oc, Scorpion, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Mysterio or some other combo.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

I myself would like both Green Goblin and Venom. Would like GG becuase he's the iconic spidey villain, I'd love to see the death of Gwen Stacey (wouldn't mind if done with MJ as Gwen might die in ASM2), he's such and important role in the spider-man mythos, and I'd like to see how they go about doing GG about ten years after the origional.

Venom becuase he's my favourite villain, and I'd like to see a better representation of both him and the black suit storyline. I'd be plain awesome to se black suit spider-man fight GG, and a GG Venom team up or fight would be fantastic. Plus they're the two most popular and iconic spidey villains.
      If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

:Moderator:

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post

Venom becuase he's my favourite villain, and I'd like to see a better representation of both him and the black suit storyline. I'd be plain awesome to se black suit spider-man fight GG, and a GG Venom team up or fight would be fantastic. Plus they're the two most popular and iconic spidey villains.
        I'd like to see Black Suit SM Vs. GG, with the end being a prelude to a Venom movie. I really think Venom could handle his own movie, with Spiderman as a secondary character.

And by Venom I mean Eddie Brock as he originally was.
        sigpic
        Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          I'd like to see Venom, as a launching pad for a Venom movie and possible introduction of Carnage, however using Venom in the 3rd film would sort of be a repeat of what we already got with the prior trilogy.

It would be kind of cool to see an Insidious Six used: Doc Oc, Scorpion, Shocker, Hobgoblin, Rhino and Mysterio or some other combo.
          It would be, but I want to see it done properly with him and the black suit. I don't fel he got a chance to shine in spider-man 3, I'd like to see him in it longer. I want to see him tourment Peter. Maybe it'd do the franchise justice to do the black suit at the very end of ASM2 so we get longer with venom. Black suit spidey was done okay in SM3, but I was a bit disapointed that the iconic black suit logo was missing. It's just weird that spidey had his normal spider logo (maybe with some slight variation), then when Edie becomes Venom, it all of a sudden turns up. Also didn't like Venoms webbing so much. And I'd like to see a venom vs green goblin thing in the film, the two ultimate spidey villains.

I'd also be up for the sinister six but I'd want GG to be the leader, and I'd want Venom still in it in some form. Maybe we'd go with the Flash Tompson version and he helps spidey battle the sinister six. Of course I'd still want a black suit spidey arc. I just want it done better than SM3.

Comment

Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
            I'd like to see Black Suit SM Vs. GG, with the end being a prelude to a Venom movie. I really think Venom could handle his own movie, with Spiderman as a secondary character.

And by Venom I mean Eddie Brock as he originally was.
            That'd be cool. And that in turn could be the launching pad for a whole bunch of spidey spin offs including Toxin (maybe,just maybe) Venom (as you stated), Scarlet Spider (deserves to be in film in some form or other. Maybe the clone saga would be a good film plot), maybe even Black Cat.

I'd sooner have Eddie than any other version. Maybe Flash as a second choice.

Comment

Zero excuse for a lack of Mysterio in this poll....ZERO EXCUSES!

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

I just randomly chose random spidey villains once I got to Shocker (he's awesome). Completeley forgot about Mysterio, just plain not a fan of his much. Maybe you could ask one of the mods to remove black cat or vulture and put Mysterio in it's place if you feel that strongly sabout it. And BTW.....

Comment

jumping the gun a little here aren't we...............

anyway i voted Other, with the tech we have now a days with CGI and what have you i'd love to see Mysterio on the big screen

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Deja vu.

Comment

It might not matter who we want, since they are building toward Norman Osborn seemingly anyway (including starting with Gwen and keeping Norman unseen in the 1st movie). I would like to see that anyway, hopefully getting a non-god awful suit this time.
                      "My mind is deluged with thoughts of Heaven and Hell,
                      Crime and Punishment, Damnation and Redemption. Hal
                      Jordan... And The Spectre.

I'm dead, yet I live. I have no identity. Yet I know
                      who I am. And once again I've been given power enough
                      to change the world. This time, Lord...
                      Let me be worthy."

Comment

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                        jumping the gun a little here aren't we...............

anyway i voted Other, with the tech we have now a days with CGI and what have you i'd love to see Mysterio on the big screen
                        Damit, both you and JV want Mysterio. Yet again I forgot.

Comment

Another typo in yet another poll.
                          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

Mephisto - Reboot the reboot into oblivion
                            Minimum space distance:
                            a|<- ≥2mm ->|lot
                            ----------------------------------------------------------

Stormageddon added by Kuhan

Comment

Black Cat IMO doesn't work as a villain.
                              Originally posted by fearless2814.1
                              ...You're a chore, you know that? You are a chore.

Comment

Working...
                              X