Weird News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spy Smasher View Post
    I wonder what was so intriguing about the ranch that made him lose all common sense?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff View Post
      I wonder what was so intriguing about the ranch that made him lose all common sense?
      I don't know, but if I had just spent 27 years locked up I wouldn't even spit on the sidewalk when I got out.

Comment

I don't know, but if I had just spent 27 years locked up I wouldn't even spit on the sidewalk when I got out.
        From a certain point of view, I could almost understand it, say, if the house were in his family for generations, or if he built it himself. When my parents met, my dad built a house on a lake for them to live. When divorce time came, he had to give up the house per court order, but he fought tooth and nail to keep it in our family. He was even jailed once for rushing the judge, who later turned out to be extremely corrupt when exposed for anti-jewish commentary and one-too-many trips to the golf course. But obviously, our situation never neared the level of "insane" compared to the guy in your story.

I still drive by that house every now and again, as it's in the town next to where I live. It's sort of the house where I died, figuratively speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
          So I was listening to John DaBella this morning...
          You're in the greater Philly area? I used to listen to DeBella all the time (when I commuted to school in Glenside, a Philly suburb).

Comment

• Some people are going to get locked up. No other outcome is possible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...side-bank.html

Comment

• Yo.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=29946898

Germanwings Co-Pilot Andreas Lubitz Never Submitted Sick Note, Airline Says
              so basically, this guy was sick, hadnt told anybody, and then went schizo behind the yoke?!??

man, FUCK THAT GUY; I hope he's getting white-hot pokers up his ass AND down his throat from 9ft tall miscreants right now........

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
              Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

Some people are going to get locked up. No other outcome is possible.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...side-bank.html
                Like a BOSS this guy is!

Comment

• Angler hooks small fish, reels in large crocodile
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• I was shore fishing once and hooked a seagull who went for my catch. IIRC, my stepdad had to reel him in and free him. I was a kid and didn't have the strength.

Still, an alligator would make a much more interesting tale later.

Comment

• people are fucking idiots

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
                      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Is It Selfish For a Woman to Declare That She's Done with Blowjobs?

..................................... i say no, if a mans not willing to go "down town" then his lady friend shouldn't ether (of course this rule goes out the window if your lady friend is a hooker, after all it's what your paying her for)

sidenote: yes i know the irony of it all

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Driver Blindly Follows GPS Off Bridge, Kills Wife

A stark reminder to not let your GPS rule your common sense: In East Chicago, Indiana, a man drove off a ramp to a bridge that no longer exists, injuring himself and killing his wife, the Times of Northwest Indiana reports. Husband Iftikhar Hussain, 64, was the one at the wheel, per the Chicago Sun-Times, and police believe he skirted numerous barricades and warnings as he listened too closely to the guidance of his GPS. The car fell almost 38 feet, and while Hussain survived the incident, his wife, Zohra, didn't.

Iftikhar Hussain apparently escaped the car before it burst into flames; he was hospitalized and reported in stable condition, the Times notes. "The Cline Avenue bridge is marked with numerous barricades including orange barrels and cones, large wood signs stating 'Road Closed' with orange striped markings," a sheriff's rep says. "There are concrete barricades across the road to further indicate the road is closed." The couple, from Chicago, Ill., appears not to have known the area well; they were believed to have been visiting relatives.

Comment

• Yo.

while its a shame the wife died, I still cant help but to

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
                            Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• What a moron. Amazing he's made it as far as he has through life.

Comment

• Yeah, it's a shame that an innocent has to be killed. If it had been just him, he would've been a candidate for the Darwin Award and that's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X