Clear All

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
    It's right-wing boulevard propaganda
    that's why i watched it

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Originally posted by SocializingMogo View Post
      If you're not an idiot you can see how this show was never about justice, due cause, or saving children. It's right-wing boulevard propaganda bullshit and there's a reason why such shows are not legal in most countries and why the show was cancelled after one season.
      But it was on MSNBC…

And of course it wasn't about any of that, it was about making advertising dollars. And nothing gets people watching a show like watching child molesters getting grilled by a man who offers them lemonade and cookies. Though I would disagree, shame and outing someone is a perfect form of justice for something like child molesting and sexual assault.

Loved that show, it is one of the all time best "can't stop watching a train wreck" shows ever. Even more so than Maury.
      JohnnyV
      Pictionary Master
      Last edited by JohnnyV; 11-07-2013, 04:29 PM.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

• Yo.

Originally posted by Robinson View Post
        for one season to last 3 years, thats a pretty long damn season.
        isnt that just a bit similar to wat they did w/YJ??

Tazer

Originally posted by Andrew NDB
        Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tazer View Post
          Yo.

isnt that just a bit similar to wat they did w/YJ??

Tazer
          no, just the gl series.

Comment

• Yo.

I stand correctd

Tazer

Geoff Johns should have a 10 mile restraining order from comic books, let alone films.

Comment

• I love Toronto's Mayor, Rob Ford. He's a walking quote machine.

Toronto mayor Rob Ford says he gets enough pussy to eat at home

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Comment

• Yo.

I post this becuz it tickles the hell outta me: http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-livin...004132218.html

Would You Pay to Cuddle a Stranger?

Tazer

Comment

• No. "Don't touch me" is like a family motto.

Comment

• Macy's Thanksgiving parade awash in float flaps

Comment

• Struck dog survives wedged in car grille for 55 miles

Comment

• Here's the Delivery Drone That Could Be Showing Up at Your Door

ok i've got 2 ? to ask

1) if this does start working (right) just how many people will lose their jobs over this?

and 2) how long til these "drone" start going back in time to kill John Connor?

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• They will stop the service once people find a way to knock those things out of the sky and steal the packages.
                          I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lantern A-train View Post
                            They will stop the service once people find a way to knock those things out of the sky and steal the packages.
                            I'm just wondering how efficient this can be. I mean, yeah, it is probably more efficient than sending a driver out for a SINGLE package, but you'd have to send out a drone for EVERY package you deliver, even if two deliveries were right next door to each other.

Comment

• Exactly and how does this thing ring a doorbell or knock on the door. How do people know their item has arrived.
                              I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• Well, to be fair, it seems like half the time a driver can't even be bothered to let you know the package is there, either.

Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I've had packages just left on the doorstep WHILE I WAS HOME. Either they didn't even try to let me know they were there, or they have some kind of doorbell phobia and the wimpiest knock on the planet.

Comment

Working...
                                X