Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still trying to figure out what "shareneo" is supposed to mean.

My only guess is "scenario", but it isn't even close, so I wonder if "shareneo" is really some hip slang term I'm not aware of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
      I'm still trying to figure out what "shareneo" is supposed to mean.

My only guess is "scenario", but it isn't even close, so I wonder if "shareneo" is really some hip slang term I'm not aware of.
      I'm going with "It's an ION word," that way I don't burn up valuable brain cells trying to figure it out, but yeah, I noticed that, too.

Comment

• You are right . It is scenario. This place needs an Ion-to-English Dictionary
        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• i'm no good at spelling (btw thanks for pointing that out ), will fix

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

• Darn! I thought he was talking about Shenaynay from Martin.

Comment

• anyway @DOOM, sorry i didn't reply to you til now

I LIKE P@$$Y WAY TOO MUCH TO GO GAY "MY FRIEND" (it's fun to play with ) while yes i look at gay furry manga from time to time i also look at furry straight manga as well (i like furry what can i say) and yes i look at the black man's huge penis but that's a respect thing not a gay thing (also i'm looking for the right size for me, i am planing on using my free healthcare to get my very own huge black penis one day ) so maybe you should just give it up, it ain't happening captain

anyway here's the pics i said i'd give ya'll

and after i wrapped them (yes i wrapped for her)

IonFan says

Comment

• oh and yes i took the prices off before i wrapped them

IonFan says

Comment

• I hope you removed that "40% off" sticker. You don't want her to think you're a cheapo.

Originally posted by IonFan View Post
                  i am planing on using my free healthcare to get my very own huge black penis one day )
                  Now, that's funny!

Comment

• yeah got that one too

IonFan says

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
                      I believe it because I've seen it... and of course, there are women (and men) out there that are completely shallow, but that's not across the board. However, I really do believe that any decent guy can land any woman if they have something in common.

Despite how I might sound on this board, I don't have any "game" and I've never used a pick-up line on a woman. I've always thought that pick-up lines were tacky and childish, but maybe that's just me.
                      I was listening to the song "Razzle Dazzle" from Chicago this morning and thought of these comments.

+ YouTube Video
                      ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

"What if your hinges all are rusting?
                      What if, in fact, you're just disgusting?
                      Razzle dazzle 'em
                      And they;ll never catch wise!"

Comment

• Well since we are going the stereortype route I'll say this:
                        Ion it doesn't matter how big or black your penis is, you're white ergo no rythym and as they say it ain't the size of the boat it's the motion of the ocean. What good is giving a girl the magic stick if it doesn't have any of the tricks?
                        I LOVE conspiracy theorists. They are like human versions of the cymbal clapping, dancing monkeys. No one takes them all that seriously and they get bored with them after about 10 minutes.

Comment

• ion please tell me you are the first client she sees before she spreads wide open for the other 200 clients she has on her list

shits godda be looser than a loose meat sandwich
                          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• guys, i f@cking love this girl, i got her 3 things (without her knowing) she got me 3 things (without me knowing) pics to follow later

IonFan says

Comment

• One of those better be a big black cock.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robinson View Post
                                One of those better be a big black cock.
                                maybe ion got her a pen pal from north carolina state prison?
                                .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Working...
                                X