Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But don't forget the family discount.
    Originally posted by IonFan
    (even if the ear sucking helped get me off faster)
    Originally posted by Big Daddy Caesar
    If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.
    Originally posted by Quaker
    I am the Geoff Johns of the GLCMB.

Comment

Awful Bat-symbol, but assuming Batman doesn't have underwear on the outside the complete costume couldn't be as bad could it?

My hopes are that this movie directly ties into the rest of the DCU and we get at least one more solo movie with somebody other than Batman before/while the JL finally gets made. I see it going down with Superman going after Batman in Gotham after he's discovered to be more than a myth and framed/blamed for some high profile character's pain and suffering. The end result has the two brawl, with Batman discovering kryptonite, and the high profile character becoming the badguy of the film. How this would lead into JL I have no clue, but maybe a nod to Aquaman could have him being the next solo film rather than Wonder Woman or the Flash.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
        Awful Bat-symbol, but assuming Batman doesn't have underwear on the outside the complete costume couldn't be as bad could it?

My hopes are that this movie directly ties into the rest of the DCU and we get at least one more solo movie with somebody other than Batman before/while the JL finally gets made. I see it going down with Superman going after Batman in Gotham after he's discovered to be more than a myth and framed/blamed for some high profile character's pain and suffering. The end result has the two brawl, with Batman discovering kryptonite, and the high profile character becoming the badguy of the film. How this would lead into JL I have no clue, but maybe a nod to Aquaman could have him being the next solo film rather than Wonder Woman or the Flash.

~KL~
        I doubt they will make them enemies throughout. My initial prediction Supes and Batman initially get into it over some sort of misunderstanding then unite to take down a bad guy like Luthor or something and that will lead to the path of a Justice League.
        A teacher affects eternity; He can never tell where his influence stops.

-Henry Adams

Comment

~KL~
          I very much dislike the Bat logo as well. I think since they mention the Dark Knight Returns quote, they went with the same logo.

I hope it's not the final design.

I was talking to A-Train and Goatlantern at the Con about this and one of their friend showed me a difference pic of the logo with the "S" from Man of Steel as the logo.

Originally posted by nevermore View Post
          I doubt they will make them enemies throughout. My initial prediction Supes and Batman initially get into it over some sort of misunderstanding then unite to take down a bad guy like Luthor or something and that will lead to the path of a Justice League.
          Agreed. Since, they referenced this film would pick up after Man of Steel and explain the controversial ending, I think Batman sees Superman as a threat and finds a weakness. But work together to defeat a greater evil.
          You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by nevermore View Post
            Remember the Man of Steel miniseries by John Byrne? He had them lined up as enemies too, but they worked together.

Comment

~KL~
              Actually, they're having B&S in 2015, Flash for 2016, then JL in 2017.
              If I had things like the internet and a laptop as a kid, I never would have left my room as a teenager.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                    Those last two are still rumors and have not been confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by Doom View Post
                      The "I'm Batman" line got me.

Originally posted by Deadpool View Post
                      Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                      Those last two are still rumors and have not been confirmed.
                      I did not attend the panel, but I've seen several YouTube videos that have confirmed as much.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Next Superman Movie Likely Called ‘Batman vs. Superman’

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          I did not attend the panel, but I've seen several YouTube videos that have confirmed as much.
                          Link? None of the coverage of the panel I've seen has confirmed those other two movies and they haven't been discussed in any of the follow ups I've read. In fact I haven't seen them mentioned outside of the original report from THR/Hero Complex that came out before the panel.

Comment

on an episode of Machinima ETC, they said that there will be a new Batman and that the villians will most likely be Joker and Luthor, so .. here are my candidates for

BATMAN..

JOKER..

LEX LUTHOR..

Bring on CHAOS, bring on MY HAPPINESS, bring on rage ..Rage ..RAGE!!!

facebook: d3v1lb0y888 ...twitter: d3v1lb0y_8 ..instagram: d3v1lb0y

Comment

Batman: Matthew Bomer
                              Joker: Cumberbatch
                              Luthor: Daniel Day Lewis

Comment

I really don't want the Joker in it. I think it'd be corny to have Lex and Joker too. Too much of a coincidence. Just have Luther as he's sort of a Batman enemy too.

Comment

Working...
                                X