The Picture Thread vol. 16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
    Have any of you guys ever eaten at Arby's? I hear that mud butt is imminent afterwards. I haven't eaten at Long John Silver's for the same reason.
    I used to eat at Arby's frequently when I was in college (I was a fan of the Arby-Q, and the curly fries), and I never noticed that.

Of course, when I was in college I could eat whatever I wanted in pretty much any quantity to no ill effect, not even weight gain, so I don't know if my experience is typical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylent_Asassin View Post
      Have any of you guys ever eaten at Arby's?

There are no Arby's near me that I know about, so no.

Comment

• I don't really eat fast food anymore, but even when I did, I never like Arby's. My Dad did, though. Unless I'm confusing them with Hardee. Which one serves the roast beef, because that's what he liked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
          I don't really eat fast food anymore, but even when I did, I never like Arby's. My Dad did, though. Unless I'm confusing them with Hardee. Which one serves the roast beef, because that's what he liked.
          Yeah, Arby's is the one with the roast beef. (In fact I'm pretty sure that's where the name comes from...Roast Beef...RB....Arby's.)

EDIT:Ha! Shows what I know. While the name does come from the initials RB, it stands for Raffel Brothers, who founded the restaurant (at least according to Wikipedia).
          Mister Ed
          Horse of a Different Color
          Last edited by Mister Ed; 09-01-2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post

PREACH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
                PREACH
                No CHicken Frys are fucking evil man, Try the Texas Double Whopper instead man....
                http:thejourneyofakaijusamurai.wordpress.com

Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by gamerajon View Post
                    No CHicken Frys are fucking evil man, Try the Texas Double Whopper instead man....

What, why are they evil?

Comment

• Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• checkmate

.................................................. ..........................

Comment

• The Predator is going to be a way better strategist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                              The Predator is going to be a way better strategist.
                              not to get off topic but check the gamer thread..... word is alien will be dlc tomorrow for mkx and it was teased 4 new kharachters will be revealed tomorrow
                              .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                                not to get off topic but check the gamer thread..... word is alien will be dlc tomorrow for mkx and it was teased 4 new kharachters will be revealed tomorrow
                                I saw your post. I'll be curious, but less so now that I know it's going to be a long time before I play this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X