• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
    The Tumblr SJW codex

Truest thing I've seen in my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fearless View Post
      Truest thing I've seen in my life.
      Word. It makes me yearn for Jessica joking about my fucking finances.

Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 10-12-2015, 06:31 PM.
          .................................................. ..........................

Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                      Actually, I do that, too. Lol

If Susie just does a good peepee, she gets a small bite-size treat.
                      If she does a good peepee and poopoo, she gets half of one of those huge milk bone dog biscuits. That's in addition to all the treats my aunt throws her when I'm not around, and the cup of regular dog food she gets every day.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I took this picture about a half hour ago on my patio. I couldn't believe how large this dude is. Roughly 5 inches long. Nature can be such a beautiful thing.

Comment

• I'd agree as long as it's OUTSIDE. If I find a 5 inch bug INSIDE my house, I'm not going to be stopping to consider its beauty. I'll be shooing it outside if it will cooperate, and squashing it flat if it won't.

Comment

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                I'd agree as long as it's OUTSIDE. If I find a 5 inch bug INSIDE my house, I'm not going to be stopping to consider its beauty. I'll be shooing it outside if it will cooperate, and squashing it flat if it won't.
                                Depends on the bug for me. If I found a 5inch Mantis, I'd probably be worried an attack from Apokalypse was imminent and start looking for a 7inch Kalibak and 10inch Darkseid

Actually I'd probably find something to feed to it if I could. Flies Mosquitos, earwigs and any of the "pede" family can die.
                                sigpic
                                Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

Working...
                                X