Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :Moderator:

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
    That's badass. Too bad we decided they had feathers, I much prefer the old look.
    sigpic
    Winner: Reality TV draft 2014

"Weeds. All of them weeds. I am perfection, and I am alone in the garden of the universe." - Cyborg Superman

Comment

• .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I'd agree as long as it's OUTSIDE. If I find a 5 inch bug INSIDE my house, I'm not going to be stopping to consider its beauty. I'll be shooing it outside if it will cooperate, and squashing it flat if it won't.
        OH yeah, it was outside. If I had found it inside, I would be trying to save it from Susie, who would start barking at it for 20 minutes straight, then try to dine on it.

Last time I mowed the field, I stopped the mower at the last second before I almost ran over one of these guys. He was a big guy, too. I shooed him out of my path so I could continue mowing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maverick_GL View Post
          That's badass. Too bad we decided they had feathers, I much prefer the old look.
          Your words made me think of this pic I did a couple months ago:

Comment

• Comment

Comment

Comment

• TazzMission
                  Guardian of the Universe
                  Last edited by TazzMission; 10-15-2015, 05:01 AM.
                  .................................................. ..........................

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X