Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh god, that comic was perfect.

"Doom always knew you were an asshole, Thanos."

Shit, I now need to backup my current avatar and find a good one of Thanos.
    Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Apparently, the strip is second in a series, so far with only the two to speak of. That makes the closing remarks make more sense, I suppose...

Comment

• Also a good strip, but nowhere near as good as the sequel.

Comment

• Undoubtedly so. The inclusion of Doom seems to have enhanced the series.

Comment

• Comment

• Sadly, too busy to watch any of my werewolf films or F13 series ones to do the day justice. It'll have to be either this weekend or next.

Comment

• Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
                Undoubtedly so. The inclusion of Doom seems to have enhanced the series.
                It's not just the inclusion of another character to expand interactions, it's that their conversation connects with me more. I don't watch any of those shows, and I don't want to, but I completely get it far more than I do the coffee one because, as little as I care for those shows, I absolutely cannot stand coffee, and though the talk is great, it just doesn't reach me the same way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                  It's not just the inclusion of another character to expand interactions, it's that their conversation connects with me more. I don't watch any of those shows, and I don't want to, but I completely get it far more than I do the coffee one because, as little as I care for those shows, I absolutely cannot stand coffee, and though the talk is great, it just doesn't reach me the same way.

Fair enough. I get the coffee talk; that is, I've had one cup and found it extraordinarily bitter. I was never much for coffee anyway, but if ever there were a cup of Anti-Life, that just might've been it.

Regardless, I get the underlying message of the sequel strip: anyone that watches and enjoys Two and a Half Men is an asshole.

Comment

• There's also the fact that Thanos is an asshole (villain). I mean, he's smiling like a motherfucker when he says that, clearly the dude is ruffling their feathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                      There's also the fact that Thanos is an asshole (villain). I mean, he's smiling like a motherfucker when he says that, clearly the dude is ruffling their feathers.

LOL He ain't called the Mad Titan for nothing.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Hypo View Post
                                Holy mother of god, I love the hell out of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X