X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
    the syfy channel aint even scifi. its insulting to call it that

I recently read an article about that, linked by A-Train, which called the station on it. SyFy claims that they're trying to get back to their mission statement of quality sci-fi programming and original content. I'll see if I can dig up the article...

Comment

Originally posted by fearless2814.1 View Post
      I recently read an article about that, linked by A-Train, which called the station on it. SyFy claims that they're trying to get back to their mission statement of quality sci-fi programming and original content. I'll see if I can dig up the article...
      ill believe it when i actually see it because talk is talk its actually doing it that matters
      .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
        Arrow: First Look at the Completed A.T.O.M. Exosuit

trailer in link and holy shit at a reveal regarding canarys death and it aint roy................

http://comicbook.com/2014/12/08/arro...t-o-m-exosuit/
        The site in the link debunked the image and I'm guessing the trailer it appeared in? WTF...

I also kinda hate Atom needs an exo-suit. He needs the belt and some sort of red and blue attire. Preferably not the Ant-Man knock off gear he's sporting in the new52 [wtf were they thinking with that btw?!?]. He doesn't have to go all bargain basement Ironman in an exo-suit for people to like it.

~KL~

Comment

Originally posted by The Kid Lantern View Post
          The site in the link debunked the image and I'm guessing the trailer it appeared in? WTF...

I also kinda hate Atom needs an exo-suit. He needs the belt and some sort of red and blue attire. Preferably not the Ant-Man knock off gear he's sporting in the new52 [wtf were they thinking with that btw?!?]. He doesn't have to go all bargain basement Ironman in an exo-suit for people to like it.

~KL~
          well knowing the showrunners itll be updated in the future like flash and arrow themselves.

it was like what episode 9 of last season olli got the mask and cisco just recently modified ollies get up minus the hood do to sentimental reasons

Comment

Most definitely. It's all about character evolution with these shows and I dig it.

Made it shinier and a brighter green if I'm not mistaken. It looked like he was wearing the new suit at the end of the last episode. He's already creating the beginnings of a JL of sorts. Now let's hope they make live action Firestorm look badass...

~KL~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post

Comment

Well, did someone think they were going to shoot the pilot next week or something?

Comment

Claire Holt Might Be Out of the Running for the CBS SUPERGIRL TV Series

According to the report that popped up about a week ago, Holt wasn’t named a top choice, she was only among the actresses testing for role, so it’s no surprise to hear that things may not work out for her. In a piece regarding what happens to Holt’s character in the latest episode of The Originals, THR claims that she is “not expected to get the part.” No, it doesn’t mean she’s definitely out, but it’s not looking good. But at least there are tons of other options out there.

We don’t know who else is taking part in testing with Holt, but I like the idea of Sara Paxton or Ashley Hinshaw taking the role. Paxton has already proved she’s got no trouble carrying a film. Why not bring her back to TV now? As for Hinshaw, she’s a less familiar face and doesn’t have many leading roles to her name, but films like Chronicle, +1 and Goodbye to All That certainly prove she’s got no problem making a big impression, so it’s about time she gets to be the headliner on a prominent project. But, then again, she does have a role on Agent Carter so that might knock her out of this one.

Comment

Either way, I really don't know any of the actresses in the running for Kara Zor-El. I just hope this isn't another Smallville and Supergirl actually gets to fly and wear a costume.
                      You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Katrina Law Talks The Midseason Finale of ARROW, Lazarus Pits, Talia Al Ghul, Flashbacks, and More!

source

http://schmoesknow.com/katrina-law-t...clusive/32257/

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                          Either way, I really don't know any of the actresses in the running for Kara Zor-El. I just hope this isn't another Smallville and Supergirl actually gets to fly and wear a costume.
                          I don't see the point in having a series based on Krypton as a Superman prequel of sorts as well as a Supergirl show. DC needs to calm down green lighting everything with a script and remember quality is better than quantity.

I'm STILL waiting to hear if some form of Hourman makes it to the small screen.

~KL~

Comment

Maybe the quality over quantity is the reason Hourman hasn't had anymore information.

Comment

i knew it! if you didnt watch flash just now your in for a treat

Comment

Originally posted by chosenone85 View Post
                                Maybe the quality over quantity is the reason Hourman hasn't had anymore information.

Comment

Working...
                                X