Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baz being in a movie was too good to be true?!?

Someone take this guy's temperature, I think he has a fever!

Comment

• I would gladly put up with that abomination if Kyle was on screen with him!

Comment

• I don't mind if Baz is in the film so long as all of the others are as well and he doesn't overshadow everyone. It'd be nice if they weren't all vaguely the same age. If Batman's already the most experienced hero on Earth, then surely Hal or John could have a little grey and be the most experienced cosmic heroes.

Takes me back to when the GLC had an Earth HQ and Arisia and Kilowog were members. I'm down for a few more humans/humanoids on the team, it's about the only thing the GL bomb was missing.

~M~

Comment

• Video here.

Comment

• It's going to be Guy and G'nort as the Green Lanterns that will be part of the Justice League film.
            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Even if Baz was the obligatory GL getting murdered at the beginning of the movie to establish and convey the threat to the audience that the GLC was going to face for the remainder of the movie...it would be too much.

Comment

• DC Movie Logos

Comment

• + YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video
                  ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

+ YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• + YouTube Video

Comment

• Fixed it.

Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

• And yet another DC animated show will languish on a network that couldn't care less about them, and will likely get cancelled within two seasons (with odd gaps and delays along the way). I annoys the heck out of me that Cartoon Network is the default for all DC animated stuff. I know it is because of some kind of corporate relationship, and will likely never change, but I don't get why they even bother making the shows in the first place if they are going to get stuck on Cartoon Network.

EDIT: Just read the article (link above seems to be broken). So these are 11-minute episodes? Guess I'm not missing much.
                            Mister Ed
                            Horse of a Different Color
                            Last edited by Mister Ed; 01-29-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• The article I read described it as a JL version of Teen Titans Go and Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil are back as Batman and Joker

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                And yet another DC animated show will languish on a network that couldn't care less about them, and will likely get cancelled within two seasons (with odd gaps and delays along the way). I annoys the heck out of me that Cartoon Network is the default for all DC animated stuff. I know it is because of some kind of corporate relationship, and will likely never change, but I don't get why they even bother making the shows in the first place if they are going to get stuck on Cartoon Network.

EDIT: Just read the article (link above seems to be broken). So these are 11-minute episodes? Guess I'm not missing much.
                                I agree with you, but I'm still psyched about seeing this.

The CN deserve eternal Nifelheim for having cancelled both Young Justice and ESPECIALLY GLAS!!

Comment

Working...
                                X