the F'n DUMBASS thread.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    As I said, the person who's behind wants to debate. But suddenly Trump doesn't. The only explanation for that is that he's in bad shape and doesn't want to appear on live television.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5920908002/
    Im not opossed to a remote debate if anything thats smarter and already should of been done but no matter what trump does its a no win situation for him with the media
    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

As I said, the person who's behind wants to debate. But suddenly Trump doesn't. The only explanation for that is that he's in bad shape and doesn't want to appear on live television.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...19/5920908002/
      I'm not sure that's the ONLY explanation.

That's the conventional wisdom, sure, but I'm not sure how much store Trump puts in that.

I can easily believe that, even if debating is the smart move for his campaign, that he would refuse if the terms threatened his ego. In a virtual debate, he wouldn't be able to simply interrupt at will, saying whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. I can believe that he'd rather not debate than participate in a format where limitations on him can be effectively enforced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        I'm not sure that's the ONLY explanation.

That's the conventional wisdom, sure, but I'm not sure how much store Trump puts in that.

I can easily believe that, even if debating is the smart move for his campaign, that he would refuse if the terms threatened his ego. In a virtual debate, he wouldn't be able to simply interrupt at will, saying whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. I can believe that he'd rather not debate than participate in a format where limitations on him can be effectively enforced.
        When you're as far behind as he is, you have to do something that changes everything. Not debating won't do that.

Comment

When you're as far behind as he is, you have to do something that changes everything. Not debating won't do that.
          yeah cause the polls were so right in 2016..................... oh wait no the weren't

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Uhhhhh 2016 hello?

Comment

• Well, this takes dumb assery to a whole new level.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/08/polit...mer/index.html

Comment

• The second presidential debate is cancelled. I wonder if the debates will fall on vp canidates till the election wich pence will demolish harris again

Comment

• Radio host this morning was talking about how cops engaged a man in a high-speed chase for two goddamn hours. At one point he's pretty far ahead of them and feels so confident he pulls over for gas, goes into the mart, pays for the gas and food, finishes refueling and starts the chase again. And then he does it a second time.

And then he ducks into an underground garage, the cops entirely miss him, and then they call it quits and issue an APB.

I'm not entirely sure who's the dumbass here but the award is much deserved on both sides.
                  Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Tucker Carlson: "I have absolute proof that'll take down the Bidens, but the dog ate it."

His absurdly-lengthy explanation was so full of holes you could throw a mountain through it. You have modern technology and decided to physically mail the only evidence you had without taking pictures, scanning the documents into computers, using e-mail, anything whatsoever to make sure you didn't lose the only evidence you had? Really?

Colossal fucking idiot.

Comment

• GameStop is having a TikTok competition for its employees, and the reward is 10 extra labor hours

Comment

• Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                          Um 911 had over 3 million deaths._._.._. You can even research it. Id also like to add just because theres a spike in cases dose not mean deaths. The cdc reported like 2 hundred thousand cases before the election. That numbers wrong so either someone isnt doing there job or there gouging the numbers for the death rate. Ever notice nobody reports the people that did recover? Not saying conspiracy but show me one news article talk about anyone recovering from covid since it started

Comment

• What on Earth are you talking about? 9/11 had less than 3,000 deaths. YOU can research it. It took me about 10 seconds to get the number 2,977.

I sort of figured it was obvious that the people who didn't die recovered. They constantly cover the number of cases, and the number of deaths. The difference...that's the people who recover. They need to have a special article to do that math for you?

If you really want the reecovery numbers, that also is instantly available by a simple search. Currently worldwide recoveries are over 37 million. Deaths are over 1.3 million. (Total cases are over 53 million, so if you subtract the deaths and recoveries, there are around 14.7 million people who currently have COVID.)

By simply adding "US" to my search for "COVID recoveries", I got the stats for just the US. Almost 250,000 deaths, more than 6.7 million recoveries, and over 10.8 million total cases (so more than 3.8 million current cases, or more than 1/4 of all worldwide cases, despite having only 4.25% of the world's population. Though I can believe that there are other parts of the world where the numbers are severely undercounted because they don't have the resources to track them as accurately as we can, so that percentage could well be misleading.)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              What on Earth are you talking about? 9/11 had less than 3,000 deaths. YOU can research it. It took me about 10 seconds to get the number 2,977.

I sort of figured it was obvious that the people who didn't die recovered. They constantly cover the number of cases, and the number of deaths. The difference...that's the people who recover. They need to have a special article to do that math for you?

If you really want the reecovery numbers, that also is instantly available by a simple search. Currently worldwide recoveries are over 37 million. Deaths are over 1.3 million. (Total cases are over 53 million, so if you subtract the deaths and recoveries, there are around 14.7 million people who currently have COVID.)

By simply adding "US" to my search for "COVID recoveries", I got the stats for just the US. Almost 250,000 deaths, more than 6.7 million recoveries, and over 10.8 million total cases (so more than 3.8 million current cases, or more than 1/4 of all worldwide cases, despite having only 4.25% of the world's population. Though I can believe that there are other parts of the world where the numbers are severely undercounted because they don't have the resources to track them as accurately as we can, so that percentage could well be misleading.)
                              Ok well i was wrong because the media stated over 3 million

Comment

• Maybe I'm out of touch, but I don't think giving people lip fillers qualifies as an essential business.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...zl5?li=BBnbfcL

Comment

Working...
                                X