• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by Hypo View Post
      Nice.

Comment

Well, my Black Friday shopping was done with a 30%-off coupon on Barnes and Nobles' web site. I didn't necessarily want to get myself something, but I'd save more on the Criterion blu ray of Seven Samurai than I would on the books I plan to get as gifts, so I guess it's a BF gift to myself:

Comment

Picked this up at the Black Friday Sale at my LCS.

Comment

Hot Wheels Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle

Comment

Comment

You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                  Vaporizer? Are you sick?

Comment

Nope, I'm not sick. However, the air really dry in my bedroom and this help with that. Plus it was on sale.
                    You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Shopping trip yesterday, I got these:

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Primus View Post
                        Nope, I'm not sick. However, the air really dry in my bedroom and this help with that. Plus it was on sale.
                        If it's ok to ask, which state do you live in again? I'm thinking CA, which would explain the humidifier.

I got my latest bundle from BBTS yesterday:

Acid Storm, Nemesis Prime, Cliffjumper, and Autobot Gears

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                          Shopping trip yesterday, I got these:

I can tell someone was at Target yesterday. LOL Their store-brand stuff is pretty good quality.

And those Lego sets look hella fun.

Comment

The Scooby Doo one is for my wife's birthday (yes, she asked for it ), and the others are stocking stuffers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                              The Scooby Doo one is for my wife's birthday (yes, she asked for it ), and the others are stocking stuffers.
                              Haha, that's cool. I love it when grown ups connect with their inner child.

There was this one SD villain I always wish I had a figure of- I think he was a robot from an amusement park (from the show when we were kids; not the newer shows)

Comment

Originally posted by MP-05 View Post
                                Haha, that's cool. I love it when grown ups connect with their inner child.

There was this one SD villain I always wish I had a figure of- I think he was a robot from an amusement park (from the show when we were kids; not the newer shows)
                                I assume you mean this guy?

I always thought that was an interesting episode because it kind of broke the formula, as the robot wasn't some bozo in a disguise trying to carry out some harebrained plot, he was a genuine robot who was malfunctioning, and the reasons why were also not some shady plan.

Comment

Working...
                                X