Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
    I don't know whether this was an "outrage," but I saw this man lying in the street after he had been shot. He was still moving.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2020...man-in-reseda/
    I've been looking for updates about this but can't find any. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Comment

• 17YO man takes a gun and opens fire into BLM crowd, killing two and injuring a third.

When police arrive, the crowd is yelling that "He's the shooter!" and the shooter is walking towards police with the AR-15 still in his hands.

Police proceed to tell him "Get out of here!" instead of ordering him to drop the weapon.

The same police department had earlier been warned by a right-wing militia to not even try arresting them because "you will be outnumbered by our 3,000 RSVPs for our protest." Police then arrive at White Guy Rally and give out refreshments and openly thank the self-proclaimed Kenosha Guard (aka, KKK With More Gun Obsession) for doing their part.

Police Chief of Kenosha PD openly criticizes BLM protesters for getting themselves shot and killed because "they were out past curfew." (So were the white supremacists, but they get a free pass because they're the right skin color according to official police guidelines).

Tucker Carlson then blatantly lies about the entire situation by explicitly saying the Mayor/Governor had abandoned the town, the police had abandoned the town, and the 17YO was the only person maintaining law and order.

Tucker Carlson defended a man who murdered people in a mass shooting. And the cops who utterly fucked the entire situation by brazenly embracing their own corruption on camera.

I hope to God that the families of those slain sue Carlson the same way Sandy Hook's victims put the screws to Alex Jones. What he is doing is not the fucking least bit different.
      Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Nine years for beheading your daughter?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/iranian-m...132559263.html

Comment

• What they need to be doing is to start shooting looters on sight. That will stop these criminals pretty quick. Enough placating common criminals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Daddy Dave Skywalker View Post
            What they need to be doing is to start shooting looters on sight. That will stop these criminals pretty quick. Enough placating common criminals.
            Oh dont get me started the mayor here in chicago shut us down again. She had cops arrest protesters on her block but us nothing. I call her e.T the extraterrestrial ugly cunt with a capital C . Youd think they buy us dinner first before screwing us. For real id move if my family wasnt based here. Id move to like Wyoming live in a cabin
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 08-31-2020, 12:48 PM.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Russian Darkweb shares personal data of millions of US voters in multiple states

Also, every idiot defending Kyle Rittenhouse as a hero and not a terrorist.

Comment

• Gender reveal party blamed for California wildfire

Comment

• Can you imagine having to fight a fire in 119 degree heat? I didn't even go outside yesterday.

We had record rainfall in both March and April. It created a huge amount of brush that is now dry and just waiting to catch fire.

Comment

• Belarusian opposition leader kidnapped off the street by unknown thugs

Comment

• Turns out a explosive device was the cause according to a lot of articles on twitter. Real question is could it be terrorism

Comment

• Police shoot 13YO boy with autism several times after mother calls for help

Comment

• No doubt they "saw him reach for something."

Comment

• Depending on the severity of the autism wich the article states he has asperger syndrome why was the kid home by himself knowing he has melt downs with being separated? Did he fall under low functioning where he cant be by himself or high functioning like myself? I fall under the asperger category not full blown autism. Im not saying the kid deserved to be shot but theres many faults here. Im not making any excuses for the cops but with everything going on in the country cops of course will be edgy. I dont wanna hear if they cant handle it they shouldnt be cops excuse. I dare anyone who says that to go train at the police academy where you are training for situations and still try to argue civilians know best. Notice the article headline cops shoot 13 year old autistic boy yet i gurantee the full story hasnt been written. Im not suggesting a conspiracy but the media and news papers and sites only give us part of the story never the full. If you read the article entirely the journalist who wrote this tried comparing this to other unarmed people who died by the police saying and i quote specifically people of color adding cases like daniel prude, elijah mcclain wich in this case is a real cluster fuck wich the 13 year old who i assume is a white kid since they dont mention what his skin color is. The article trys spinning it like cops just hunted this kid down. Its a war on cops
                            TazzMission
                            Guardian of the Universe
                            Last edited by TazzMission; 09-09-2020, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• I'm sorry, but I cannot imagine any circumstance in which it is anything other than ridiculously wrong for a bunch of cops to shoot an unarmed 13-year-old SEVERAL times. The article doesn't need to spin anything to portray this situation as one in which the cops involved deserve condemnation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
                                I'm sorry, but I cannot imagine any circumstance in which it is anything other than ridiculously wrong for a bunch of cops to shoot an unarmed 13-year-old SEVERAL times. The article doesn't need to spin anything to portray this situation as one in which the cops involved deserve condemnation.
                                Im just waiting till more info comes out before i take a side honestly. I would assume body cam footage and audio of the call to dispatch will be released. I just think we all get ahead of ourselves before all details are presented to the public. Ive been wrong many times i just admit it others refuse to

Comment

Working...
                                X