No announcement yet.

Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But have you watched the original Dumbo? I'd say they aren't just "claiming" racist tones. It's pretty obvious. That said, I'm not sure it should be removed (though if all they are doing is making it so kids can't watch it on their own, that seems fine to me).

Comment

• I'm not sure this hypersensitivity is helping black people. I suspect it's doing the opposite.

If there's someone in your life you have to be hypersensitive about, what is that saying? I think the people who are demanding all this haven't sat down and thought about that. They're having too much fun flogging people.
      Trey Strain
      Guardian of the Universe
      Last edited by Trey Strain; 01-26-2021, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
        But have you watched the original Dumbo? I'd say they aren't just "claiming" racist tones. It's pretty obvious. That said, I'm not sure it should be removed (though if all they are doing is making it so kids can't watch it on their own, that seems fine to me).
        So what next? We cancel thanksgiving because some non native Americans are crying racist. Ever notice the native Americans never asked for the red skins to be renamed yet the people who do aren't native American. Apparently Harriet tubman will be on the new 20 dollar bill
        .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          So what next? We cancel thanksgiving because some non native Americans are crying racist.
          That seems like a random thing to say. I don't know about you, but my celebration of Thanksgiving has pretty much nothing to do with Native Americans.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          Ever notice the native Americans never asked for the red skins to be renamed yet the people who do aren't native American.
          I didn't notice that. I've paid precious little attention to that issue. I can't even be bothered to check now if your assumption is accurate.

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
          Apparently Harriet tubman will be on the new 20 dollar bill
          Wait, why do you mention that? I'm not quite sure why you see that as a problem. What's wrong with Harriet Tubman? She seems pretty badass to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mister Ed View Post
            That seems like a random thing to say. I don't know about you, but my celebration of Thanksgiving has pretty much nothing to do with Native Americans.

Wait, why do you mention that? I'm not quite sure why you see that as a problem. What's wrong with Harriet Tubman? She seems pretty badass to me.
            Dude everything is going to be labeled offensive and as for tubman i wouldnt care but shes not being added for her history. There just adding her because shes black. I gurantee the people demanding this dont know anything about her. I really do believe people arent well versed in history. Its like cancelling abe Lincoln despite the people calling for it didnt know he freed the slaves. Todays generation act more on emotion and really dont think . The native Americans and jews were suppressed and 6 million jews were killied in camps yet there the ones really suffering and you have privileged black idiots like nick canon saying anti semetic stuff sure the company wich fired him but nobody riots . The suicide rate and alcohol rate with native Americans are very high do to lack of jobs and opportunity. I saw a oprha special about it from 3 or 4 years ago. It really is depressing . People ignore that and focus on black people are the only culture in the usa are entitled through reperations or targeted or held down
            TazzMission
            Guardian of the Universe
            Last edited by TazzMission; 01-27-2021, 12:56 AM.
            .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• Wait, wait. I thought the problem was that they weren't getting vaccinated enough, and that their death rates from the virus were too high At least I've heard plenty of complaining about that.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...u-vaccine.html
              Trey Strain
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by Trey Strain; 01-27-2021, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
                Wait, wait. I thought the problem was that they weren't getting vaccinated enough, and that their death rates from the virus were too high At least I've heard plenty of complaining about that.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-01-...u-vaccine.html
                Yeah, I read about that. It just sounds ludicrous to me. Either the vaccine is important enough to require, or it isn't. If people have false perceptions about the matter, that doesn't change the facts, especially since the requirement isn't JUST about the safety of the people getting the vaccine. They don't get to increase the risks for others because they have an unfounded belief that a vaccine requirement is somehow racist.

Though I'm curious if this is an exemption that the BIPOC community is actually pushing for, or just a school administration being overly skittish about imposing anything on people of color for FEAR of being branded racist.

Comment

• It's probably the school signaling its virtue. I bet the students didn't ask for it.

Comment

• The odd thing is, rather than signaling virtue, the message it sends, from my perspective, is that they care less about the health of people of color than they do about their white students.

Comment

• So awful, and so unnecessary. Not to defend the killer, but it seems they were doing their best to provoke a man who had a gun.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/pennsylvan...ry?id=75666109

Comment

• Not really THE outrage of the week, but pretty bad:

Muslim comedian jailed in India over jokes he didn't even tell

Comment

• When someone points a gun at you, it's time to DE-escalate the situation. Not escalate it.

It sounds like they had taunted the guy in the past, and he had backed down. But this time he didn't.

https://www.publishedreporter.com/20...urder-suicide/
                          Trey Strain
                          Guardian of the Universe
                          Last edited by Trey Strain; 02-08-2021, 04:30 PM.

Comment

• The killer fired several shots off to the side as a warning. But instead of shutting up, the women yelled, "I've got you on video!"

So he shot Jimmy, who ran away howling and left his wife to fend for herself.

Then he shot the woman, who STILL didn't shut up! After she was shot, she yelled three times, "You fucker!"

Comment

• Nestle, Mars, and Hershey to face landmark child slavery lawsuit in US

Jesus fucking Christ...
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                                The quest for cheap labor has caused untold misery.

Comment

Working...
                                X