No announcement yet.

Outrage of the Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gang Members Established ‘Autonomous Zone’ in Atlanta, Killed Eight-Year-Old Girl during Police Protest

Comment

• Fuck this clown up one side and down the other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrXysHNCxLI

Comment

• Yep.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/greg-...b0ff60bf7b14a3

Comment

• I wanted to post this in Weird News because it's so damn bizarre, but I guess it fits here just as well:

China erases billionaire actress Zhao Wei from history
          Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Everything about this is scandalous.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/alex-murd...ase-drug-rehab

Comment

• She was obviously a mess, and very different from the carefree image she projected on YouTube.

And now it's come out that she suffered from crippling anxiety, and that he heard voices. The shiny, happy, exuberant "influencers" who have hundreds of thousands of followers are usually fakes.

https://abc7ny.com/gabby-petito-body...elle/11024439/

Comment

• It's unbelievable that things like this still go on in the United States in 2021. This is from the 1950s and earlier.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...aybe-more.html

Comment

• Re Gabby and Brian: If she hadn't been committed to keeping up the pretense of perfect bliss in her van life, she might have told the police the truth about her situation and saved her life.

Comment

• Not sure where to post this but two things this week has me outraged. 1. Being marvel will rename xmen to be more inclusive and its quoted saying the term is outdated and 2. Venom will come out as gay in venom let there be carnage andy serkis calls it a coming-out scene. Im typing from the ps4 so i recommend you all google it.
                    TazzMission
                    Guardian of the Universe
                    Last edited by TazzMission; 09-27-2021, 10:25 PM.
                    .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

• ^I saw an article about the X-Men thing, but from what I saw she said in the past that’s what she would do. It’s not necessarily a done deal. Of course, she still might, but I assume there’s a number of steps to changing an IP.

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                        ^I saw an article about the X-Men thing, but from what I saw she said in the past that’s what she would do. It’s not necessarily a done deal. Of course, she still might, but I assume there’s a number of steps to changing an IP.
                        See heres the thing will the same be done to names that have girl or woman in it like batwoman batgirl ect? I feel like this is a attack on gender pronouns or if they dont do the same for women its a direct a attack on men in general

Comment

• Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
                          See heres the thing will the same be done to names that have girl or woman in it like batwoman batgirl ect? I feel like this is a attack on gender pronouns or if they dont do the same for women its a direct a attack on men in general
                          Oh, it’s stupid. I agree. I’m just hoping there’s enough execs who say “wait a minute, X-Men the brand makes a lot of money, slow down.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
                            Oh, it’s stupid. I agree. I’m just hoping there’s enough execs who say “wait a minute, X-Men the brand makes a lot of money, slow down.”
                            sorry for being a broken record on repeat but would it be justifiable to say since things are outdated we can change the name of black panther to just the panther where a blonde hair blue eyed European wore the panther costume and it needs to be inclusive? Even better blade. People would flip there shit if blade was some ginger haired white guy named kevin and call it white washing.

Comment

• Watched part of a town hall video where a father and daughter immediately go off the deep end in arguing against masks in frankly the most disturbing way possible.

The daughter comes to the mic first, identifies herself, and then begins by saying, "A famous politician once said, 'If you control the youth you control the future'" or something close to that.

The person she is referring to is Adolf fucking Hitler.

I didn't want to vomit up my lunch so I cut the viewing short, but it's Thompson School District, I think in South Dakota. Specifically I caught David Pakman's coverage of it.

That family desperately needs to get its collective ass to a Holocaust memorial and learn a major lesson.
                              Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
                                Watched part of a town hall video where a father and daughter immediately go off the deep end in arguing against masks in frankly the most disturbing way possible.

The daughter comes to the mic first, identifies herself, and then begins by saying, "A famous politician once said, 'If you control the youth you control the future'" or something close to that.

The person she is referring to is Adolf fucking Hitler.

I didn't want to vomit up my lunch so I cut the viewing short, but it's Thompson School District, I think in South Dakota. Specifically I caught David Pakman's coverage of it.

That family desperately needs to get its collective ass to a Holocaust memorial and learn a major lesson.
                                Not excusing her hitler remarks but i find it hypocritical people pushing the vax are worried about keeping others alive but at the same time are pro abortion wich is the killing of a unborn child. The left argues my body my choice but apparently it dosent argue the same for people who refuse the vax. Isnt my body my choice or i dont get one because im a straight white male who dosent have vagina privilege? Once the left figures out there life priorities than they can lecture me about human morality and how decisions effect others
                                TazzMission
                                Guardian of the Universe
                                Last edited by TazzMission; 10-05-2021, 01:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X