Justice League movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
    think of you as kind of sophisticated and generally knowledgeable, then you say something that reminds me how young you are.

How can you not know that one? Their # song is played in ballgames. They're referenced in Major League and Pulp Fiction.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean...their last studio album apparently came out the year I was born lol.

Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
    I figured that out early on, he doesn't think things out enough to be sophisticated. He'll read a few lines of something, then dismiss it. Sign of a kid at home. I was unnecessarily mean to the boy though, and I regret that.

Fuck off.
    Hypo
    Lil' Leaguer
    Last edited by Hypo; 05-11-2016, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KilowogsDisciple View Post
      I figured that out early on, he doesn't think things out enough to be sophisticated. He'll read a few lines of something, then dismiss it. Sign of a kid at home. I was unnecessarily mean to the boy though, and I regret that.

In any event, I'll have to check this out, even though I'm simply not a fan of Affleck in any sense. I simply don't expect too much.
      At least he doesn't say annoying shit like "buttfleck" every other post.

And you have the audacity to call some one unsofisticared.

Comment

Whether or not the rumor of the big baddie of Justice League: Part One is true really doesn't matter to me, considering how Batman v. Superman ended. There's going to be alot of ground to cover and I'm afraid it might come off as dense and disjointed as Dawn of Justice, which was anything but.

At any rate, my tickets are bought for this film. I've pretty much seen every comic book movie in a theater, with the only exception being Ghostrider: Spirit of Vengeance.
        You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Kalibak would have been the better choice. Always liked when he and Superman traded punches...

~M~

Comment

Willem Dafoe Will Go Under The Sea In JUSTICE LEAGUE
            We know that Willem Dafoe is in Justice League, but that's about it. There's been a ton of speculation on the matter, so I checked in with my sources to see if they could offer any insight. They sort of, kind of did. What follows is like half a scoop.

According to my sources Willem Dafoe is playing an Atlantean. That's all I got for you. Start your speculation machines on which Atlantean he could be, although keep in mind that initial reports have him as a "good guy."

I do have some more insight into how they'll accomplish Atlantean stuff in Justice League (and, I assume, Aquaman, which went back to the drawing board in the last week or so with a complete page one rewrite). In Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Aquaman's cameo was marred by the fact that Jason Momoa was very, very clearly holding his breath in a water tank. Like, his cheeks are all puffy as if he were chilling on the bottom of the pool at his parents' house. It's not a good look for an amphibuous hero. My sources tell me that rather than shoot in a water tank this time Zack Snyder has set up an elaborate rig on a green screen stage - it's a two armed rig, with Momoa clutched in one arm while the camera is clutched in the other. They two arms are preprogrammed to move in sync so that Momoa can do all kinds of maneuvers while the camera moves around him. I'm assuming there's a similar rig for more elaborate flying stuff. Momoa's hair will be CGIed into a flowy, underwater look.

That isn't the only greenscreen on the film. I'm being told that a majority of the movie will be shot on sets and Snyder will utilize background replacement, similar to his approach to 300. This offers him more control on the visuals of the film, but it also keeps the costumed characters away from prying cameras.

OK, it's in your court - is there a 'name' Atlantean you could see Dafoe playing? Speculate away.

Comment

If it's true, it's a head scratcher as to why WB/DC would cut the "communion" scene from Batman v. Superman.

+ YouTube Video
              ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
              You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

Vulko maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                  Vulko maybe?
                  Mera.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Booster Beetle View Post
                      Vulko maybe?
                      Vulko is the only one that came to my mind as well. Still, stellar actor in a pretty important role if he shows up in Aquaman as well. Hoping for Black Manta as the villain in that....

Aquaman going back to a complete page one rewrite though in the last week seems like much bigger news.

~M~

Comment

New Rumor Puts GL in Justice League Part 1

CeltiC5-27
                        Weaponer of Qward
                        Last edited by CeltiC5-27; 05-17-2016, 09:49 PM.
                        Green Lantern's Light!

https://twitter.com/CeltiC527

Comment

After news broke last week that WB was creating DC Films and putting Jon Berg and Geoff Johns in charge I know people were wondering what, if any, impact they'd have on JL, well apparently Berg is on set overseeing day-to-day production.

Comment

JESSE EISENBERG CONFIRMS LEX LUTHOR'S RETURN IN "JUSTICE LEAGUE: PART ONE"

Comment

Justice League: Part One is going to be stuffed with all kinds of characters. However, it doesn't surprise me that Luthor will be back, as he's the one that has been communicating with (supposedly) Steppenwolf.

I wonder how many weird dreams Batman will have in Justice League.

Comment

If true, then at least it would have SOMETHING worth watching. Because for me, no J'onn+no GL+sorry-excuse-for-a-Riddler-returns= nuh-uh.

Comment

Working...
                                X