Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should the red and blue states split up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do any of you who voted against this want to change your votes now?

Comment

Even less so. I don't want to be in a state run by Proud Boys and I don't want to be in a Democrats-only state either.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
        nope

IonFan says

MAGA then, MAGA now, MAGA FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Strain View Post
          Imo people are in charge of there own actions. I support trump but i Dont support any form of violence period done by people who choose to be thIs idiotic. This is what ruins protesting for rational people. The whole putting the blame on other bs needs to stop. This is why i will never attend a protest. Theres always 1 idiot whos going to start a riot. Also anyone else worried that its easy to just take over congress? Youd think security would be tighter for a federal place where leaders meet. I Dont want to be that guy to pitch a conspiracy theory but i do wonder if this was staged by the left to make the right look bad. Also how come the media wont call this pent up anger for election fraud? Blm torched citys and assulted people and the media calles it a peaceful uprising. I guess you have to be non white to not be labelled racist or wanting to keep people of color down. As horrible george w bush was nobody from anyside smashed the congress windows or try tortching the white house after George floyd. People need to keep these actions in check. It dosent help anyone
          TazzMission
          Guardian of the Universe
          Last edited by TazzMission; 01-07-2021, 02:40 AM.
          .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by TazzMission View Post
            ...Also how come the media wont call this pent up anger for election fraud? Blm torched citys and assulted people and the media calles it a peaceful uprising. . .
            Yeah, my parents were noting that too. In both cases there were peaceful protesters and criminal rioters, but the general media terms are "peaceful protesters" (even for looters and the people who were literally preventing police from doing their job) back then and "rioters" (even for the ones just carrying signs in the back) now. Not saying today's actions were justified (nor that none of them were then), but it is interesting how one-sided the media is on things like protesters not social distancing or whether the military needs to be brought in depending on what they're protesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cop View Post
              Yeah, my parents were noting that too. In both cases there were peaceful protesters and criminal rioters, but the general media terms are "peaceful protesters" (even for looters and the people who were literally preventing police from doing their job) back then and "rioters" (even for the ones just carrying signs in the back) now. Not saying today's actions were justified (nor that none of them were then), but it is interesting how one-sided the media is on things like protesters not social distancing or whether the military needs to be brought in depending on what they're protesting.
              I really Wouldn't be surprised after today if protesting becomes banned and the excuse will be to protect the innocents. Probably wont happen but you never know anymore. If pelosi can ban pro nouns for sex and gender from being used in congress it Wouldn't surprise me if she repeals the first amendment so people wont be easily offended. It can happen many countries have. We really are in a pussy generation and to quote jim cornette and i quote those people need there pussy powdered
              TazzMission
              Guardian of the Universe
              Last edited by TazzMission; 01-07-2021, 04:54 AM.
              .................................................. ..........................

Cnn = constant nasuating nonsense

Comment

The gulf is growing wider and wider. We need a divorce.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...nbfcL#comments

Comment

If you want to understand what's going on in the United States, then read these two essays. The first was written in 1961, and the second in 2016.

https://harpers.org/archive/1964/11/...ican-politics/

https://www.vox.com/2016/4/21/114513...can-liberalism

Comment

This chart tells the story. Every state that is below average in vaccination rates is red. Every state that is above average is blue except for Florida, which is red as hell.

In a red exit, or Rexit, some counties might want to leave their states. For example, northeast Virginia might split from the rest of the state. But the fault lines are clear.

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/vaccines/us-states

Comment

Working...
                    X