What Book Are You Reading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Agent Purple View Post
    The Hand of Thrawn duology (Specter of the Past and Vision of the Future) were amazing as well as the original trilogy.
    I haven't yet read Outbound Flight.
    I thought the Bounty Hunters Trilogy was the best non-film SW story ever.

For myself, I am reading Doctor Who: Companions and Allies.

Comment

• The Best Comic Site Ever!!!

Comment

• Fairy Tale Lust, edited by Kristina Wright

It's got some pretty amusing takes on erotic versions of childhood stories.
        Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Comment

• Return of the Werewolf by Les Martin

Read this as a kid and just had to get a fresh copy. It's about Sherlock Holmes' cousin, Johnathan (doesn't exist in Doyle's works), who has to help out a French countess whose village is plagued by grisly murders, allegedly by a werewolf.

It's a kid's book and is written simply, but is still very enjoyable.
            Villain Draft 3: Fourth Place Winner

September 11, 2001; January 6, 2021; February 13, 2021

Comment

• Rick Riordan: The last olympian.
              i love the percy jackson series i havent laughed so hard in a series in a while. If you are a fan of mythology and greek heroes read this series. the movie didnt do lightning thief justice at all.
              The Daleks you have the ability to instill great Fear welcome to the Sinestro Corps.
              Response--- Wel---come? No We must Ex--ter---min---ate Sinestro

Comment

• ns2
                Your Clash At Demonhead
                Last edited by ns2; 04-06-2011, 02:19 AM.
                Winner of THE INFAMOUS PEOPLE DRAFT 2011

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm not reading a book per se, but I just bought 3 back issues of the Doctor Who Magazine, which I will be reading in due time.

Comment

• Assassins Creed: Brotherhood , Novel version always like these better than the games.

Comment

• I was staying away from licensed books for a while, but forgot how much I like reading Star Wars books, especially with the original characters in them.

Comment

• I finished up Accidential Billionaires about a week ago, found to be very educational. The books starts off really slow, as it takes its time to develop Eduardo and Mark Zuckerberg, as well as the twins. The part I enjoyed most was the formation of Facebook and the thought process behind it.
                            You just witnessed the strength of geek knowledge. N.W.A., Nerd With Attitude. Straight out of Vulcan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Space Cop View Post

I was staying away from licensed books for a while, but forgot how much I like reading Star Wars books, especially with the original characters in them.
                              How is that one?

Comment

• Originally posted by myuserid View Post
                                How is that one?
                                I'm a 1/3 the way through (sick and not reading very fast right now), but I really like it. You get in Luke, Vader, etc's heads and it answers what happened between Empire and Return. It even includes Luke making his new saber.

Comment

Working...
                                X