Superman Now Knows Kung-Fu, Stole Fashion From Neo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superman Now Knows Kung-Fu, Stole Fashion From Neo

My god Superman, what have they done to you on Smallville?! Yet another reason I'm glad that I never invested in this show.

http://tv.ign.com/articles/102/1022414p1.html

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

-sigh- He's wearing two different color blacks...if you're going to have a really lame outfit at least make sure it matches.

Comment

.......... THIS IS HOW THEY DO THE SUPERMAN COSTUME?

God. Fucking. Dammit.

Comment

lol. Never watched it, seemed too much like 90210 or something. Now why are they allowed to deface Superman like that? Isn't DC or WB or someone paying attention?

Say cheese!

Comment

From the red-blue blur to the black blur? Just when you think the writers finally have a grasp of the Superman concept, they reveal that they don't have a clue. Allison Mack is the only reason I watch this show now.

Comment

It´s Emo-Man!

Comment

EMO FUCKING SUPER FUCKING SON OF A BITCH FUCKING MAN.....FUCK!

Comment

I applaud those of you that have stayed with it for this long. I think I got tired of it by the start of season 4.

Comment

I actually only watch a few episodes here and there, mostly the Justice League shit.

Comment

Relax. This is a temporary costume. We'll see a more "Smallville"-ized version in a few weeks as he's still referred to as the "Red and Blue Blur" in all the rumors. Can't be the Blur when you're dressed all Emo.
                    BTomaselli
                    Corps Honor Guard
                    Last edited by BTomaselli; 09-09-2009, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Yeah, this is just a "home made" costume (similar to what Peter Parker made in the first film before he created his true costume.). Just a stepping stone.

And we get Zod!!! "Kneel before Zod! The actor for Zod sounds exactly like the original.
                      Visit the Mall of Oa for all your Green Lantern needs!

Comment

Ok, ok. I'll cop to it -- I watch the show and have since it started.

Having said that, and read many a spoiler online, let me assure you -- this is sort of a brief 'emo' period for Clark. He believes his actions as "Clark" and "The Red Blue Blur" led to the death of a friend. He doesn't see how he can be both. His words at the end of last season's finale were "Clark Kent is dead."

So yes, this is just him in his depressed, "I have to be super all the time and have no life of my own" funk.

He'll get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by sylent_asassin View Post
                          From the red-blue blur to the black blur? Just when you think the writers finally have a grasp of the Superman concept, they reveal that they don't have a clue. Allison Mack is the only reason I watch this show now.
                          What a coincidence. Aside from a curiosity of anything "Super," Allison Mack is part of what helped keep me coming back for more.

Comment

talk about someone who should play Arisia if the character is used in the Green Lantern movie.

Follow The Nobodies Comic on Facebook or Twitter

Comment

cmon guys its SMALLVILE! If any show could totaly fuck up a comic story just so that they can get high ratings from people who think that mtv is the best thing that ever happend to man its this show! Melrose place meets DC and the sad thing is that everyone who is not a comic fan will think that this is what really happend to superman.
                              Last edited by Guest; 09-10-2009, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X